Obituary: Donald Frank Koijane
Ryan Summerlin July 24, 2013
Feb. 14, 1931 – Jun. 12, 2013
Donald Frank Koijane, 82, passed away Wed., June 12, 2013, at Tahoe Forest Hospital ECC in Truckee, CA with services provided by Hospice.
Don was born Feb. 14, 1931, in Chicago, Ill to Edward Ignatius and Lillian (Lill) Koijane. He was married March 8, 1958 to Minna Alicia Grace Burrell in Darien, Conn. for 39 yrs until her death in 1997.
Donald will be missed by his 3 children, Jeannette Koijane (Markus Faigle) of Honolulu, HI, Andrew (Renee) Koijane of Homewood, CA, and Margaret (Michael) Nehorai of San Jose, CA, and 6 grandchildren; Mitchell, Matthew, Michelle, and Morgan Nehorai and Bergen and Anders Koijane.
A public memorial will be held in his honor Aug. 10, 2013 at 11:00 am at the church at 5700 Comanche Dr., San Jose, CA 95123. Burial will take place at Alta Mesa Memorial Park in Palo Alto, CA.
Full Obituary & Condolences: http://www.paloaltoonline.com/obituaries/memorials/donald-frank-koijane?o=3579
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Opinion: Kudos to Placer supes for positive Martis Valley West vote
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000
- Truckee, a sanctuary for runners, to host first-ever marathon this weekend
- Reno group wants to crowdsource funds to buy Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe