Obituary: Donald Frank Koijane
July 24, 2013
Feb. 14, 1931 – Jun. 12, 2013
Donald Frank Koijane, 82, passed away Wed., June 12, 2013, at Tahoe Forest Hospital ECC in Truckee, CA with services provided by Hospice.
Don was born Feb. 14, 1931, in Chicago, Ill to Edward Ignatius and Lillian (Lill) Koijane. He was married March 8, 1958 to Minna Alicia Grace Burrell in Darien, Conn. for 39 yrs until her death in 1997.
Donald will be missed by his 3 children, Jeannette Koijane (Markus Faigle) of Honolulu, HI, Andrew (Renee) Koijane of Homewood, CA, and Margaret (Michael) Nehorai of San Jose, CA, and 6 grandchildren; Mitchell, Matthew, Michelle, and Morgan Nehorai and Bergen and Anders Koijane.
A public memorial will be held in his honor Aug. 10, 2013 at 11:00 am at the church at 5700 Comanche Dr., San Jose, CA 95123. Burial will take place at Alta Mesa Memorial Park in Palo Alto, CA.
Full Obituary & Condolences: http://www.paloaltoonline.com/obituaries/memorials/donald-frank-koijane?o=3579
Trending In: Obituaries
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder
- Poo problems: Tahoe Donner resident proposes solution for dog waste
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)