Obituary: Donald Howard Grabb
July 11, 2013
On Sunday, July 7, 2013, we lost our beloved husband, father, grandfather and best friend, Donald Howard Grabb.
He was a man who kept us laughing our entire lives with his constant humor and good nature. (Well, at least 6 out of the 7 days a week). Even though he has passed, his classic lines will forever be in our hearts and keep us laughing for years to come.
When he hit a bad shot: "Perfect."
Don and Dee's real names: "Dumb kid" (All with love)
Passerby's enjoying a walk: "Hey! Get that dog outta my yard!"
When he would have a good laugh: "Well, brought me to tears!"
For everything else…: "No! Just no!"
In lieu of flowers, Big D would have preferred only the finest Franzia boxed wine. So please, lift a glass in his memory as there will not be a service held per his request. And just as he would say every night as he closed the blinds, "Show's over!"
Survived by his brother Robert and family, sister Eleanor and family, Jeri, Donny, Dee, Mark and Jennifer. We love you Big D and you will be missed.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Lake Tahoe-area power outages almost completely restored (updates)
- Officials may have to ‘spill’ excess water from Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4
- Opinion: Truckee Town Council, police need to address traffic issues