Obituary: Eleanor Jean Noble
March 12, 2013
Eleanor Jean Noble was born May 16, 1930 in Marysville, CA. She passed away on Monday, January 21st, 2013 at Rideout Hospital.
Eleanor is survived by her son, William "Billy" Noble of Marysville, CA, her daughter Karen Jarvis and her husband Greg, and their four children, Hayden, Hanna, Holly and Harrison, all of Penryn, CA, and her daughter Carol Noble and her partner, Standley Jacobs of Dobbins, CA, and Carol's son, Bryson Noble-Olson of Truckee. Also a "brother-in-law", Mac McDonald and a niece, Janice Jean Smith and her husband Alan Smith of Salinas, CA.
Eleanor graduated from Santa Rosa High School in 1948. She spent in excess of 30 years in Truckee, CA. Eleanor and her late husband Carl, were vary active with the Donner Ski Ranch as she and the family all loved to ski.
Eleanor did receive a Masters in Gardening from UNR, of Reno, Nevada in the early '90's. Eleanor designed and built her own home in Truckee and in 1989 her home and garden were featured in Sunset Magazine. Eleanor moved back to Yuba City as she loved the community and to be closer to her children and grandchildren.
A celebration of her life will be held Saturday, February 9th, at her home located at 1481 Tradewind Drive, Yuba City, 95991 at 1:00 p.m.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4
- Lake Tahoe-area power outages almost completely restored (updates)
- Opinion: Truckee Town Council, police need to address traffic issues
- Creatures released into ‘Lake Tahoe’ go on killing spree in 2015 movie