Obituary: Frank Gino Cecchetto
August 14, 2013
Frank Gino Cecchetto, born August 11th, 1953, in San Mateo, California. Died, July 30th, 2013 in Kailua Kona, Hawaii just 12 days short of his 60th birthday, as a result of complications from cancer.
Surviving are his son Gino Edward Cecchetto of Hawaii, a daughter, Jennifer Tristen Jensen of Idaho, two grandchildren; Joshua and Keahi of Hawaii, four grandchildren in Idaho; April, Emily, Alyssa and Joshua. He is also survived by his mother, Arlette M. Cecchetto of Redwood City, California; two sisters, Terri Bishop and Carla Cecchetto, a brother, Gino Robert Cecchetto, a niece, MacKenzie Bishop and a nephew, Julian Cecchetto, all of California.
During his lifetime he lived in Hawaii, Tahoe and in the redwoods of Northern California. Frank was a volunteer fireman in Kings Beach, North Shore Lake Tahoe.
Frank will be remembered with love and kind thoughts by family and friends.
Trending In: Obituaries
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder
- Poo problems: Tahoe Donner resident proposes solution for dog waste
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)