Obituary: Frank Gino Cecchetto
August 14, 2013
Frank Gino Cecchetto, born August 11th, 1953, in San Mateo, California. Died, July 30th, 2013 in Kailua Kona, Hawaii just 12 days short of his 60th birthday, as a result of complications from cancer.
Surviving are his son Gino Edward Cecchetto of Hawaii, a daughter, Jennifer Tristen Jensen of Idaho, two grandchildren; Joshua and Keahi of Hawaii, four grandchildren in Idaho; April, Emily, Alyssa and Joshua. He is also survived by his mother, Arlette M. Cecchetto of Redwood City, California; two sisters, Terri Bishop and Carla Cecchetto, a brother, Gino Robert Cecchetto, a niece, MacKenzie Bishop and a nephew, Julian Cecchetto, all of California.
During his lifetime he lived in Hawaii, Tahoe and in the redwoods of Northern California. Frank was a volunteer fireman in Kings Beach, North Shore Lake Tahoe.
Frank will be remembered with love and kind thoughts by family and friends.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4
- Creatures released into ‘Lake Tahoe’ go on killing spree in 2015 movie
- Lake Tahoe-area power outages almost completely restored (updates)
- Opinion: Truckee Town Council, police need to address traffic issues