Obituary: Jesse De Clercq
Ryan Summerlin March 14, 2013
Jesse De Clercq | 1-26-72 – 3-7-13
Jesse De Clercq passed away at his home in Kings Beach, CA on Thursday, March 7, 2013. He was a life long resident of Lake Tahoe, CA. He was a great artist, writer, poet, and touched the lives of many people. All of Jesse’s family, friends, co-workers, and acquaintances made Jesse the unique and complex person he was.
He is survived by his father Martin De Clercq, mother Suzanne De Clercq, sister Simone De Clercq, step-father Greg Gilmore, step-mother Christi De Clercq, nieces Sage and Savannah De Clercq, and nephew Shane De Clercq.
All of his friends made Jesse the wonderful person he was and will always be. To Lau, his best friend, Namaste.
Please join us Saturday, March 23, 2013 at the main beach in Kings Beach, CA at 1:00 to celebrate Jesse’s beautiful life. Immediately after we will be walking over to Jesse’s house to clear it out. It is our wish as well as Jesse’s for everyone he loved to have something of his. Everything he owned must go and we know this would have made Jesse happy. Much love to you all.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Motorcycle gang member fatally shot on I-80 near Truckee
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Tensions still high over Lake Tahoe bear management on Nevada side
- LIVE COVERAGE: Truckee football takes on Elko in undefeated showdown
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000