Obituary: Jesse De Clercq
March 14, 2013
Jesse De Clercq | 1-26-72 – 3-7-13
Jesse De Clercq passed away at his home in Kings Beach, CA on Thursday, March 7, 2013. He was a life long resident of Lake Tahoe, CA. He was a great artist, writer, poet, and touched the lives of many people. All of Jesse’s family, friends, co-workers, and acquaintances made Jesse the unique and complex person he was.
He is survived by his father Martin De Clercq, mother Suzanne De Clercq, sister Simone De Clercq, step-father Greg Gilmore, step-mother Christi De Clercq, nieces Sage and Savannah De Clercq, and nephew Shane De Clercq.
All of his friends made Jesse the wonderful person he was and will always be. To Lau, his best friend, Namaste.
Please join us Saturday, March 23, 2013 at the main beach in Kings Beach, CA at 1:00 to celebrate Jesse’s beautiful life. Immediately after we will be walking over to Jesse’s house to clear it out. It is our wish as well as Jesse’s for everyone he loved to have something of his. Everything he owned must go and we know this would have made Jesse happy. Much love to you all.
Trending In: Obituaries
- 5 arrested near Truckee after iPhone thefts, high-speed chase (w/ mugshots)
- Opinion: Risk of catastrophic fire at Lake Tahoe just got worse
- Whoops! Backhoe accident left Alpine Meadows in the dark
- Truckee Bank of America armed robbery: Second suspect arrested
- Evidence heard in April murder of woman near Truckee