Obituary: Jesse De Clercq
March 14, 2013
Jesse De Clercq | 1-26-72 – 3-7-13
Jesse De Clercq passed away at his home in Kings Beach, CA on Thursday, March 7, 2013. He was a life long resident of Lake Tahoe, CA. He was a great artist, writer, poet, and touched the lives of many people. All of Jesse’s family, friends, co-workers, and acquaintances made Jesse the unique and complex person he was.
He is survived by his father Martin De Clercq, mother Suzanne De Clercq, sister Simone De Clercq, step-father Greg Gilmore, step-mother Christi De Clercq, nieces Sage and Savannah De Clercq, and nephew Shane De Clercq.
All of his friends made Jesse the wonderful person he was and will always be. To Lau, his best friend, Namaste.
Please join us Saturday, March 23, 2013 at the main beach in Kings Beach, CA at 1:00 to celebrate Jesse’s beautiful life. Immediately after we will be walking over to Jesse’s house to clear it out. It is our wish as well as Jesse’s for everyone he loved to have something of his. Everything he owned must go and we know this would have made Jesse happy. Much love to you all.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Pilot found dead in plane wreckage west of Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: 6 inches of snow reported at high elevations Monday
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Woman on vacation from Taiwan killed in Lake Tahoe wreck