Obituary: Joann Partridge
June 20, 2013
On March 26, 2013 Joann Partridge passed away at her home in Garden Grove, CA. Joann was born in Wenatchee, WA on January 6, 1928 to Ray & Irene Bell.
Joann married Robert (Bob) Partridge in 1948. They were married for 51 years before Bob's passing in 1999. They lived in the Tahoe City area for 15 years.
Joann is survived by her four children, Dan (Kim) Partridge (WA), Daryl (Peggy) Partridge (NV), Debbie (John) Xavier (NV), Denise (Ted) Tillman (CA), 5 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren. We will all truly miss her smile, sense of humor and her gentle nature. In lieu of flowers the family asks that you donate to Hospice in Joann's name.
Please join the family for a celebration of Joann's life at Pete 'n Peter's on June 1, 2013 at 2:30pm.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Teen skiers mourned: two skiers killed in avalanche remembered
- Lake Tahoe weather: Progress being made on widespread power outages
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week
- Official: Fixing Tahoe transit key to limiting tension between locals, tourists
- Truckee housing: Town OKs extra $100K to Artist Lofts loan