Obituary: Joann Partridge
June 20, 2013
On March 26, 2013 Joann Partridge passed away at her home in Garden Grove, CA. Joann was born in Wenatchee, WA on January 6, 1928 to Ray & Irene Bell.
Joann married Robert (Bob) Partridge in 1948. They were married for 51 years before Bob's passing in 1999. They lived in the Tahoe City area for 15 years.
Joann is survived by her four children, Dan (Kim) Partridge (WA), Daryl (Peggy) Partridge (NV), Debbie (John) Xavier (NV), Denise (Ted) Tillman (CA), 5 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren. We will all truly miss her smile, sense of humor and her gentle nature. In lieu of flowers the family asks that you donate to Hospice in Joann's name.
Please join the family for a celebration of Joann's life at Pete 'n Peter's on June 1, 2013 at 2:30pm.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Reno man killed in head-on crash northeast of Truckee on Interstate 80
- Truckee couple to host fundraiser on Oct. 17 for Northern California fire victims
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Public input sought on draft Truckee River Recreational Access Plan
- Table Fire at 420 acres in Eldorado National Forest