Obituary: Joann Partridge
June 20, 2013
On March 26, 2013 Joann Partridge passed away at her home in Garden Grove, CA. Joann was born in Wenatchee, WA on January 6, 1928 to Ray & Irene Bell.
Joann married Robert (Bob) Partridge in 1948. They were married for 51 years before Bob’s passing in 1999. They lived in the Tahoe City area for 15 years.
Joann is survived by her four children, Dan (Kim) Partridge (WA), Daryl (Peggy) Partridge (NV), Debbie (John) Xavier (NV), Denise (Ted) Tillman (CA), 5 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren. We will all truly miss her smile, sense of humor and her gentle nature. In lieu of flowers the family asks that you donate to Hospice in Joann’s name.
Please join the family for a celebration of Joann’s life at Pete ‘n Peter’s on June 1, 2013 at 2:30pm.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Pilot found dead in plane wreckage west of Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: 6 inches of snow reported at high elevations Monday
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Woman on vacation from Taiwan killed in Lake Tahoe wreck