Obituary: Joann Partridge
Ryan Summerlin June 20, 2013
On March 26, 2013 Joann Partridge passed away at her home in Garden Grove, CA. Joann was born in Wenatchee, WA on January 6, 1928 to Ray & Irene Bell.
Joann married Robert (Bob) Partridge in 1948. They were married for 51 years before Bob’s passing in 1999. They lived in the Tahoe City area for 15 years.
Joann is survived by her four children, Dan (Kim) Partridge (WA), Daryl (Peggy) Partridge (NV), Debbie (John) Xavier (NV), Denise (Ted) Tillman (CA), 5 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren. We will all truly miss her smile, sense of humor and her gentle nature. In lieu of flowers the family asks that you donate to Hospice in Joann’s name.
Please join the family for a celebration of Joann’s life at Pete ‘n Peter’s on June 1, 2013 at 2:30pm.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Truckee football ices Elko Indians, 39-0; marks 3rd straight shutout
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000
- Truckee, a sanctuary for runners, to host first-ever marathon this weekend
- North Tahoe PUD to work exclusively with Bay Area developer