Obituary: John Cardinali
Ryan Summerlin March 12, 2013
John is survived by his mother and father Betty and Joe Cardinali, his wife Ginny, daughters Renee, Nicole (grandson Cooper, son in law Cody), Jessica, son John, sisters Tina, Carolyn and brother Danny. He is also survived by numerous nieces and nephews.
John was a loving husband, father and friend, who was born in Sunnyvale, Calif., and lived in Truckee for more than 20 years.
John was an avid hunter, fisherman, golfer, baseball and softball player.
There will be a celebration of his life on Saturday, Feb. 16, at 2 p.m. at the New Truckee Donner Community Recreation Center. Instead of flowers or gifts, please give any donations to the American Parkinson Disease Association: 135 Parkinson Ave., Staten Island, NY 10305-1946, 1-800-223-2732.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Motorcycle gang member fatally shot on I-80 near Truckee
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Amid housing crisis, North Tahoe-Truckee real estate sales thrive
- Tensions still high over Lake Tahoe bear management on Nevada side
- Opinion: Placer County shows lack of commitment to Lake Tahoe