Obituary: John Cardinali
March 12, 2013
John is survived by his mother and father Betty and Joe Cardinali, his wife Ginny, daughters Renee, Nicole (grandson Cooper, son in law Cody), Jessica, son John, sisters Tina, Carolyn and brother Danny. He is also survived by numerous nieces and nephews.
John was a loving husband, father and friend, who was born in Sunnyvale, Calif., and lived in Truckee for more than 20 years.
John was an avid hunter, fisherman, golfer, baseball and softball player.
There will be a celebration of his life on Saturday, Feb. 16, at 2 p.m. at the New Truckee Donner Community Recreation Center. Instead of flowers or gifts, please give any donations to the American Parkinson Disease Association: 135 Parkinson Ave., Staten Island, NY 10305-1946, 1-800-223-2732.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Impending storm prompts closure of Sierra passes
- Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows invests $4 million into snow safety
- Reno man killed in head-on crash northeast of Truckee on Interstate 80
- Nevada prison-raised sagebrush seedlings ready to be planted in burned areas
- First snowfall of autumn in Truckee; Squaw Valley receives 3 inches (time lapse cam)