Obituary: Kathleen “Kathy” Hamann
March 27, 2013
Kathleen "Kathy" Hamann
Kathleen Hamann was born on August 25th, 1952, at Scott Air Force Base, Illinois. She passed away on Thursday, March 7th, 2013, at her home in Saint Charles, Missouri.
Kathy is survived by her husband Mike Hamann; her sister Carol Gaynor-Kellogg and her husband Ken; her daughter Rene Hart and her husband Rich; her son Brett Niemela and his wife Tricia; and her three grandchildren, Nathan Niemela, Ryliegh and Raeghen Hart.
During her time in Incline Village, she married her soulmate, Mike Hamann, at Ski Beach on September 18th, 1993. She worked at 7-Eleven and Raley's.
The family was served by The BAUE Funeral and Memorial Center, 3950 West Clay Street, St. Charles, MO. A Memorial Service was held Sunday, March 10, 2013 at Baue Funeral and Memorial Center Chapel.
In lieu of flowers, donations and memorials may be made to Five Acres Animal Shelter.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Teen skiers mourned: two skiers killed in avalanche remembered
- Lake Tahoe weather: Progress being made on widespread power outages
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week
- Official: Fixing Tahoe transit key to limiting tension between locals, tourists
- Truckee housing: Town OKs extra $100K to Artist Lofts loan