Obituary: Kathleen “Kathy” Hamann
March 27, 2013
Kathleen "Kathy" Hamann
Kathleen Hamann was born on August 25th, 1952, at Scott Air Force Base, Illinois. She passed away on Thursday, March 7th, 2013, at her home in Saint Charles, Missouri.
Kathy is survived by her husband Mike Hamann; her sister Carol Gaynor-Kellogg and her husband Ken; her daughter Rene Hart and her husband Rich; her son Brett Niemela and his wife Tricia; and her three grandchildren, Nathan Niemela, Ryliegh and Raeghen Hart.
During her time in Incline Village, she married her soulmate, Mike Hamann, at Ski Beach on September 18th, 1993. She worked at 7-Eleven and Raley's.
The family was served by The BAUE Funeral and Memorial Center, 3950 West Clay Street, St. Charles, MO. A Memorial Service was held Sunday, March 10, 2013 at Baue Funeral and Memorial Center Chapel.
In lieu of flowers, donations and memorials may be made to Five Acres Animal Shelter.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Reno man killed in head-on crash northeast of Truckee on Interstate 80
- Truckee couple to host fundraiser on Oct. 17 for Northern California fire victims
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- New company creates a way for skiers to wear snowboard boots with skis
- Public input sought on draft Truckee River Recreational Access Plan