Obituary: Kenneth Don Randle
September 5, 2013
July 27, 1949 – August 24, 2013
Kenneth passed away after a short illness and will be greatly missed by his family and many friends.
He was born in Modesto, California to Donald & Mildred Randle. The family moved to Fresno, California after a few years where he received his education at Our Lady of Victory, Fresno High School and Fresno Community College. Following his education he served in the US Army. In 1979 he married Connie Wright and acquired a 14 year old Stepson.
While building a second home in Tahoe in 1995 he fell in love with the area, the people, the skiing and the fishing. The second home became the first home and he lived at Tahoe till his death.
He was preceded in death by his parents and his brother Richard Randle. He is survived by his wife Connie; stepson Timothy and wife Denise; sister Barbara Aston and husband Bill; 3 close brothers-in-law Gregory, Anthony & Bruce Schwartz; 6 nieces; 2 nephews; 3 great nieces; and 2 great nephews.
A celebration of his life will be held on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at Homewood Mountain Resort South Lodge, 105 Tahoe Ski Bowl Way, Homewood, California from 4PM – 8PM.
Anyone wishing to honor his memory can make donations to TCPOA for Marie Sluchak Park, P. O. Box 130, Tahoma, CA 96142, Tahoe City Library, 740 N. Lake Blvd., Tahoe City, CA 96145 or Poverello House, P.O. Box 12225, Fresno, CA. 93777.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week
- Lake Tahoe weather: Foot or more of snow possible Friday; then more rain
- Tahoe-Truckee storms: May take months to determine true cost of damage
- It’s gonna be huge: Lake Tahoe ski resorts look to trump weather issues in time for busy Presidents Day weekend
- Official: Fixing Tahoe transit key to limiting tension between locals, tourists