Obituary: Linda Kristina Vierra
February 27, 2014
Linda Kristina Vierra, age 52, died January 29, 2014 at her home in hospice care in Olympic Valley.
Born November 7, 1961, in Castro Valley, California, she grew up in San Leandro, California before moving up to Olympic Valley with her spouse, Mark Vierra. She was a business owner of Squaw Valley Snow Removal and she worked as a Court Reporter.
Survivors include her daughters Kristina Vierra and Tori Mitchell-Vierra, her mother Gunvor Hedstrom, and her sister Sonia Haas. She was preceded in death by her husband, Mark.
Services will be held at 10:00 am, Saturday, March 1st, at First Baptist Church in Tahoe City, 390 Fairway Drive.
Trending In: Obituaries
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder
- Poo problems: Tahoe Donner resident proposes solution for dog waste
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)