Obituary: Lisa Marie Kramer
June 5, 2014
Lisa Marie Kramer was born in Van Nuys, California on December 27, 1960. She graduated from US Grant High School in Van Nuys California.
Lisa was very loving, caring, outgoing, vibrant and full of life and sunshine. She was always there for her family, friends and 4 legged kids named Ray and Rudy and her Grand-dog Coco. You could call Lisa Miss California Girl. A perfect day for Lisa was her toes in the sand and a glass of chardonnay in her hand.
You might have seen her driving around Kings Beach in her convertible electric blue VW Bug. With Ray and Rudy in the back seat, it was a sight to see. Strangers would stop and take pictures; she was definitely a local celebrity.
Her Mother who has passed was Roberta Maye Thompson-Bermea. Survived by her Husband Tony Sanchez her daughter Amber Angele Kramer; her sister Colleen Lutz; brother Larry Thompson; nephews Terry, Cory and Dillon; niece Kristi; her best friends Angie Stokem, Leslie Fitzgerald, Mark Johnston and Adriene Trimm.
She will be dearly missed and cherished by all that loved her. Lisa’s daughter Amber will carry on her incredible spirit and love for life. Please join us for a Celebration Of Lisa’a Life on June 21, 2014 at 4pm at Secline Beach, AKA Lisa’s Spot
Trending In: Obituaries
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder
- Poo problems: Tahoe Donner resident proposes solution for dog waste
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens