Obituary: Louise (Lou) Brigham
December 5, 2013
Louise (Lou) Brigham, formerly of Tahoe City from 1955 – 1977, died Wednesday, November 27, 2013, in Naples, Florida.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Robert Brigham in 1978, her daughter, Diane in 1978 and a grandson, Henry Barwin in 2003. Lou is survived by her grandson Bob Barwin and his wife Cynthia who live in Yakima, Washington, and her granddaughter Andrea Everett who lives in Richland, Washington.
Louise will be interred in Mountain View Cemetery in Reno, Nevada next to her husband and daughter. Online condolences may be made at http://www.fullernaples.com
Trending In: Obituaries
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder
- Poo problems: Tahoe Donner resident proposes solution for dog waste
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)
- Hungry like the Wolf: Renowned Tahoe chef pens book on history of Wolfdale’s restaurant, life in kitchens