Obituary: Louise (Lou) Brigham
December 5, 2013
Louise (Lou) Brigham, formerly of Tahoe City from 1955 – 1977, died Wednesday, November 27, 2013, in Naples, Florida.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Robert Brigham in 1978, her daughter, Diane in 1978 and a grandson, Henry Barwin in 2003. Lou is survived by her grandson Bob Barwin and his wife Cynthia who live in Yakima, Washington, and her granddaughter Andrea Everett who lives in Richland, Washington.
Louise will be interred in Mountain View Cemetery in Reno, Nevada next to her husband and daughter. Online condolences may be made at http://www.fullernaples.com
Trending In: Obituaries
- It’s gonna be huge: Lake Tahoe ski resorts look to trump weather issues in time for busy Presidents Day weekend
- Lake Tahoe weather: Foot or more of snow possible Friday; then more rain
- Tahoe-Truckee storms: May take months to determine true cost of damage
- Bet your ‘glasses’ – first-of-its-kind wine bar debuts in Incline Village
- Lake Tahoe has seen 138.65 billion gallons of water since October