Obituary: Mike Spaulding
July 24, 2013
Mike Spaulding (54), born May 30, 1959 in Lansing, Michigan, passed away on July 10, 2013 after a brief battle with cancer. Mike ran a successful building/contracting business in Truckee for many years.
Mike recently described his life as being very full and lived without regret. He liked to entertain his friends, and had a fantastic sense of humor.
Mike is survived by his parents, Judy and Bill; sisters Sandy and Sue; twin daughters, Kelly and Kara; son, Nick; grandson, Sequoia; nieces and nephews; and many friends. Mike adored his dogs, Sudak and Sammie.
An informal gathering will be held on July 27, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. at Soda Springs Station. Please bring a dish and beverage to share.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Pilot found dead in plane wreckage west of Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: 6 inches of snow reported at high elevations Monday
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Woman on vacation from Taiwan killed in Lake Tahoe wreck