Obituary: Mike Spaulding
Ryan Summerlin July 24, 2013
Mike Spaulding (54), born May 30, 1959 in Lansing, Michigan, passed away on July 10, 2013 after a brief battle with cancer. Mike ran a successful building/contracting business in Truckee for many years.
Mike recently described his life as being very full and lived without regret. He liked to entertain his friends, and had a fantastic sense of humor.
Mike is survived by his parents, Judy and Bill; sisters Sandy and Sue; twin daughters, Kelly and Kara; son, Nick; grandson, Sequoia; nieces and nephews; and many friends. Mike adored his dogs, Sudak and Sammie.
An informal gathering will be held on July 27, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. at Soda Springs Station. Please bring a dish and beverage to share.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Motorcycle gang member fatally shot on I-80 near Truckee
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Tensions still high over Lake Tahoe bear management on Nevada side
- LIVE COVERAGE: Truckee football takes on Elko in undefeated showdown
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000