Obituary: Richard Alan Witzig
May 1, 2013
Dr. Richard Alan Witzig died on April 18, 2013. He is survived by his wife of 50 years, Mary, four children, ten grandchildren and one great grandchild. An extended history of his life’s achievements may be read on Forevermissed.com.
A memorial service and reception will be held on June 1st at 11:00AM at St. Gall Catholic Church, 1343 Centerville Lane, Gardnerville, NV.
Trending In: Obituaries
- North Tahoe Mellow Fellow closes after property’s foreclosure
- Lake Tahoe resort to open ski-in, ski-out coworking space
- Truckee Police arrest 5 people in vehicle burglary, theft cases (updated)
- Squaw development: Little progress made on Attorney General’s concerns
- Lake Tahoe weather: More rain in forecast after recent 11 billion-gallon dump