Obituary: Steven Eldon Landers
January 23, 2014
Steven Eldon Landers, 57, originally from Porterville, California, passed away peacefully at his home on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 in Truckee California by Donner Lake.
Steven was born to Myra and Tom Landers on July 25, 1956. He attended Porterville High School. He was a plumber for over 30 years, most recently at Drain Right Plumbing. Steven is preceded in death by his father Tom Landers and step-father Lynn Wash.
He is survived by his sister, Cheryl Scambler; brother, Mark Landers; mother, Myra Wash and his beloved little dog, Lily. Steven was a devout 49ers fan and loved living by the beauty that is Donner Lake in Truckee.
The Landers and Wash families would like to thank their caring friends and neighbors, Chris, Shannon, Ryan and Shawn Gerber, as well as Eva Lipson for their help and support during this difficult time.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week
- Teen skiers mourned: two skiers killed in avalanche remembered
- Lake Tahoe weather: Progress being made on widespread power outages
- Official: Fixing Tahoe transit key to limiting tension between locals, tourists
- It’s gonna be huge: Lake Tahoe ski resorts look to trump weather issues in time for busy Presidents Day weekend