Letter to the Editor: Bekowich nails it with Iraq column
July 2, 2014
Sid Bekowich’s column from the June 26 edition, “Iraq: Should America Jump into the fray?” is both concise and illuminating reflecting Mr. Bekowich’s considerable Middle East experience and understanding. Our nation’s policy makers including Barak Obama and especially John McCain would do well to listen to Mr. Bekowich’s sage advice.
Trending In: Opinion
- Jim Porter: Noncompetition clauses illegal in California (opinion)
- Opinion: We all should respect the office of the president
- Jim Clark: Would ‘Klan laws’ be same for black bloc protest? (opinion)
- Out of the Blue: Trump’s funny — cringe-worthy? — moments (opinion)
- Opinion: Will Neil Gorsuch be next Supreme Court justice?
- Lake Tahoe weather: Foot or more of snow possible Friday; then more rain
- It’s gonna be huge: Lake Tahoe ski resorts look to trump weather issues in time for busy Presidents Day weekend
- Tahoe-Truckee storms: May take months to determine true cost of damage
- Bet your ‘glasses’ – first-of-its-kind wine bar debuts in Incline Village
- Lake Tahoe has seen 138.65 billion gallons of water since October