Letter to the Editor: Big money is dirtying our politics
June 18, 2014
I am urging the adoption of SB 1272, which is currently under review in the California Assembly Appropriations Committee.
We need to take back our country for its citizens — not corporate non-citizens. Big money is fouling the political waters, and its corruptive effects need to be stopped, not promoted and given the guise of legal legitimacy.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Reno man killed in head-on crash northeast of Truckee on Interstate 80
- Truckee couple to host fundraiser on Oct. 17 for Northern California fire victims
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Public input sought on draft Truckee River Recreational Access Plan
- Table Fire at 420 acres in Eldorado National Forest