Letter to the Editor: Dr. Arth is spot on with health care
December 12, 2013
Bravo Dr. Arth. His My Turn column ("Health care: No on status quo," 12/06/13 Sierra Sun) is the most erudite, insightful analysis of the Affordable Care Act I've read to date. Dr. Arth's analysis and reasoning are spot on, where as the positions of Tom McClintock and Ted Gaines are just spotty.
I hope that our leaders (both in government and in health care) pay heed to Dr. Arth's message. Those who do not are on the wrong side of history.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Bark beetle infestation continues to threaten Tahoe-Truckee forests
- Shortage of construction workers in Nevada County reaching critical levels
- Incline Flume Trail received $130K grant for improvements, and is now open to the public
- Heavenly’s Epic Discovery program: Ultimate outdoor summer playground at Lake Tahoe (video)
- Tahoe City company brings gourmet dining to the wilderness