Letter to the Editor: Dr. Arth is spot on with health care
December 12, 2013
Bravo Dr. Arth. His My Turn column ("Health care: No on status quo," 12/06/13 Sierra Sun) is the most erudite, insightful analysis of the Affordable Care Act I've read to date. Dr. Arth's analysis and reasoning are spot on, where as the positions of Tom McClintock and Ted Gaines are just spotty.
I hope that our leaders (both in government and in health care) pay heed to Dr. Arth's message. Those who do not are on the wrong side of history.
Trending In: Opinion
- TRPA Opinion: We can’t solve Lake Tahoe’s transit issues overnight
- Opinion: CA Sen. Ted Gaines fails as a leader, blames others instead
- Truckee Police Logs: Man drives down train tracks, arrested for DUI
- Jim Porter: Feel comfortable helping someone as a ‘Good Samaritan’ (opinion)
- Sen. Ted Gaines opinion: Sanctuary state a bad idea for California
- Lake Tahoe weather: 10-20 inches of snow forecast by Wednesday up top
- What’s the story behind Truckee’s West River Street cottages?
- Truckee ski-snowboard company launches Kickstarter campaign to expand
- After 15 years of missed reviews, Truckee assessing Martis Valley Quarry
- Lake Tahoe transportation: Six ways to travel here without your car