Letter to the Editor: Dr. Arth is spot on with health care
December 12, 2013
Bravo Dr. Arth. His My Turn column (“Health care: No on status quo,” 12/06/13 Sierra Sun) is the most erudite, insightful analysis of the Affordable Care Act I’ve read to date. Dr. Arth’s analysis and reasoning are spot on, where as the positions of Tom McClintock and Ted Gaines are just spotty.
I hope that our leaders (both in government and in health care) pay heed to Dr. Arth’s message. Those who do not are on the wrong side of history.
Trending In: Opinion
- Opinion: keeping Squaw’s old stories — a ritual of remembrance, grief
- Opinion: Do not vote for Horan, Morris for IVGID Board
- Mental Health Matters: The great marijuana legalization debate (opinion)
- Opinion: Vote for John Mohun for Tahoe Forest Hospital Board
- Opinion: Sierra small businesses support CA computer efficiency standards
- Lake Tahoe weather: 6 inches of snow reported at high elevations Monday
- Pilot, small plane missing in Sierra Nevada southwest of Lake Tahoe
- Pilot found dead in plane wreckage west of Lake Tahoe
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Woman on vacation from Taiwan killed in Lake Tahoe wreck