Letter to the Editor: Dr. Arth is spot on with health care
Ryan Summerlin December 12, 2013
Bravo Dr. Arth. His My Turn column (“Health care: No on status quo,” 12/06/13 Sierra Sun) is the most erudite, insightful analysis of the Affordable Care Act I’ve read to date. Dr. Arth’s analysis and reasoning are spot on, where as the positions of Tom McClintock and Ted Gaines are just spotty.
I hope that our leaders (both in government and in health care) pay heed to Dr. Arth’s message. Those who do not are on the wrong side of history.
Trending In: Opinion
- Opinion: Kudos to Placer supes for positive Martis Valley West vote
- Note from the editor: Sierra Sun-Bonanza election letters policy
- Jim Porter: Are pliers considered burglar’s tools? (opinion)
- Mental Health Matters: Is alcohol the most dangerous drug in America? (opinion)
- Opinion: Vote for Rick Stephens for Truckee Tahoe Airport District board
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Truckee football ices Elko Indians, 39-0; marks 3rd straight shutout
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000
- Truckee, a sanctuary for runners, to host first-ever marathon this weekend
- North Tahoe PUD to work exclusively with Bay Area developer