Letter to the Editor: I am still here
October 28, 2013
Karin's Hairstyles, established and owned by Karin Brown has been doing business at 847 Tanager St., Suite 3, for the past 35 years. I am enjoying my salon and my clients very much and have no plans to retire.
Recently, another business was sold and the owner moved to Las Vegas. The salon was a nail business and the owner's name was also Karin.
There is currently a misconception in our community that "Karin's Hairstyles" has been sold and that I moved to Las Vegas. It is not true, but an understandable mistake. I want to thank the community for their support and friendship all these years and hope for many more to come. Having lived and worked in Incline Village for the past 45 years, it is truly home to me.
Please stop by or call to say "Hello," whenever you like. I am always happy to see my friends and neighbors.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- GM’s Corner: Number of second, third homes continues to climb
- Opinion: 13 signs that tell me I’m ready for ski season to start
- Law Review: Sperm donor liable for child support as father?
- My View: It is expensive to live here at Truckee-North Tahoe (opinion)
- Why should we care about America’s homeless problem?