Letter to the Editor: I am still here
October 28, 2013
Karin's Hairstyles, established and owned by Karin Brown has been doing business at 847 Tanager St., Suite 3, for the past 35 years. I am enjoying my salon and my clients very much and have no plans to retire.
Recently, another business was sold and the owner moved to Las Vegas. The salon was a nail business and the owner's name was also Karin.
There is currently a misconception in our community that "Karin's Hairstyles" has been sold and that I moved to Las Vegas. It is not true, but an understandable mistake. I want to thank the community for their support and friendship all these years and hope for many more to come. Having lived and worked in Incline Village for the past 45 years, it is truly home to me.
Please stop by or call to say "Hello," whenever you like. I am always happy to see my friends and neighbors.
Trending In: Opinion
- TRPA Opinion: We can’t solve Lake Tahoe’s transit issues overnight
- Opinion: CA Sen. Ted Gaines fails as a leader, blames others instead
- Sen. Ted Gaines opinion: Sanctuary state a bad idea for California
- Truckee Police Logs: Man drives down train tracks, arrested for DUI
- Jim Porter: Feel comfortable helping someone as a ‘Good Samaritan’ (opinion)
- What’s the story behind Truckee’s West River Street cottages?
- Lake Tahoe weather: 10-20 inches of snow forecast by Wednesday up top
- After 15 years of missed reviews, Truckee assessing Martis Valley Quarry
- Truckee ski-snowboard company launches Kickstarter campaign to expand
- Suicide prevention at Tahoe: Eating healthy key to positive mental health