Letter to the Editor: I am still here
October 28, 2013
Karin's Hairstyles, established and owned by Karin Brown has been doing business at 847 Tanager St., Suite 3, for the past 35 years. I am enjoying my salon and my clients very much and have no plans to retire.
Recently, another business was sold and the owner moved to Las Vegas. The salon was a nail business and the owner's name was also Karin.
There is currently a misconception in our community that "Karin's Hairstyles" has been sold and that I moved to Las Vegas. It is not true, but an understandable mistake. I want to thank the community for their support and friendship all these years and hope for many more to come. Having lived and worked in Incline Village for the past 45 years, it is truly home to me.
Please stop by or call to say "Hello," whenever you like. I am always happy to see my friends and neighbors.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Bark beetle infestation continues to threaten Tahoe-Truckee forests
- Shortage of construction workers in Nevada County reaching critical levels
- Incline Flume Trail received $130K grant for improvements, and is now open to the public
- Heavenly’s Epic Discovery program: Ultimate outdoor summer playground at Lake Tahoe (video)
- Tahoe City company brings gourmet dining to the wilderness