Letter to the Editor: Much aloha for the luau
June 25, 2013
Thank you to everyone who came out to make our fourth anniversary luau at Aloha Skin Spa such a fun party. Especially to Joan and Jim VonGermenten, who came straight off the plane from Istanbul and Ireland.
What was nice about this year’s gathering is we all got to know each others’ clients, and also everyone who won a raffle prize for a free service really deserved it.
It’s been four years now since Ashley and I have owned Aloha and three years since Dr. Rebecca and Matt Gelber have brought their Tahoe Medical Spa on board. That is something special and we appreciate the aloha we feel from all of you. Mahalo.
Trending In: Opinion
- Opinion: keeping Squaw’s old stories — a ritual of remembrance, grief
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)
- Opinion: CATTPAC’s endorsements for Tahoe-Truckee races, measures
- Opinion: Do not vote for Horan, Morris for IVGID Board
- Mental Health Matters: The great marijuana legalization debate (opinion)
- Pilot found dead in plane wreckage west of Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: 6 inches of snow reported at high elevations Monday
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- Election 2016: Prop 64 would bring more than legal pot to California
- Woman on vacation from Taiwan killed in Lake Tahoe wreck