Letter to the Editor: Much aloha for the luau
June 25, 2013
Thank you to everyone who came out to make our fourth anniversary luau at Aloha Skin Spa such a fun party. Especially to Joan and Jim VonGermenten, who came straight off the plane from Istanbul and Ireland.
What was nice about this year's gathering is we all got to know each others' clients, and also everyone who won a raffle prize for a free service really deserved it.
It's been four years now since Ashley and I have owned Aloha and three years since Dr. Rebecca and Matt Gelber have brought their Tahoe Medical Spa on board. That is something special and we appreciate the aloha we feel from all of you. Mahalo.
Trending In: Opinion
- Note from the Superintendent: So many great things to celebrate within TTUSD
- Opinion: We all should respect the office of the president
- Jim Porter: Noncompetition clauses illegal in California (opinion)
- Obituaries: Local artist remembered for community contributions
- IVGID GM’s Corner: Thanks for taking part in community survey
- Teen skiers mourned: two skiers killed in avalanche remembered
- Lake Tahoe weather: Progress being made on widespread power outages
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week
- Official: Fixing Tahoe transit key to limiting tension between locals, tourists
- Truckee housing: Town OKs extra $100K to Artist Lofts loan