Letter to the Editor: SuddenLink customer service issues
May 20, 2017
SuddenLink sells me, and I purchase, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 52 weeks a year cable, telephone and internet services.
When that service fails on a Friday night, and I am told repair will not be available until Monday (not to mention the promised call backs and escalation that never occurred), something is wrong. The excuse I am given is, "Well, it's the weekend."
I am not buying weekday-only service. Why should I not expect to receive seven day a week support?
Millions of Americans work weekends. Hospitality, entertainment, retail, and transportation to name a few industries, all schedule their employees to meet their customers' service expectations. Why can't you?
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Wildfire risk a concern in Tahoe Truckee
- Incline Flume Trail received $130K grant for improvements, and is now open to the public
- Tahoe City company brings gourmet dining to the wilderness
- Skyrunners take on high-altitude terrain at Squaw Valley
- Parasol’s building proposal gets no quick answer in Incline Village