Letter to the Editor: SuddenLink customer service issues
May 20, 2017
SuddenLink sells me, and I purchase, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 52 weeks a year cable, telephone and internet services.
When that service fails on a Friday night, and I am told repair will not be available until Monday (not to mention the promised call backs and escalation that never occurred), something is wrong. The excuse I am given is, "Well, it's the weekend."
I am not buying weekday-only service. Why should I not expect to receive seven day a week support?
Millions of Americans work weekends. Hospitality, entertainment, retail, and transportation to name a few industries, all schedule their employees to meet their customers' service expectations. Why can't you?
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Reno man killed in head-on crash northeast of Truckee on Interstate 80
- Truckee couple to host fundraiser on Oct. 17 for Northern California fire victims
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Table Fire at 420 acres in Eldorado National Forest
- Update: Multiple fires burning in Nevada County; 821-acre Lobo Fire is 93 percent contained (video)