Note from the editor: Take our online newspaper surveys
Ryan Summerlin September 19, 2013
A good newspaper and website reflect the community they serve, and that’s one of our key missions at the Sierra Sun and North Lake Tahoe Bonanza. We’d like your help to ensure we fulfill it as effectively as possible.
Reader surveys for both newspapers went live online today. Both ask a range of questions involving the type of news you like reading most (and least), what you’d like to see more and less of, which columnists you prefer and which other news sources you view or visit, among other related and demographic questions.
Two people who take the survey will be chosen at random to win a great prize — a $100 gift certificate to Cottonwood Restaurant in Truckee for the Sun survey, and a $100 gift certificate to Austin’s Restaurant in Incline Village for the Bonanza.
All who take the surveys will help us formulate coverage plans to help serve you, the reader, both in print and on the web.
To participate, visit the following links:
The surveys are available for a limited time, so please take a little time soon to participate.
Thank you for reading. Any questions? Contact Sun Managing Editor Kevin MacMillan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Opinion
- Opinion: Kudos to Placer supes for positive Martis Valley West vote
- Note from the editor: Sierra Sun-Bonanza election letters policy
- Jim Porter: Are pliers considered burglar’s tools? (opinion)
- Mental Health Matters: Is alcohol the most dangerous drug in America? (opinion)
- Opinion: Vote for Rick Stephens for Truckee Tahoe Airport District board
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Truckee football ices Elko Indians, 39-0; marks 3rd straight shutout
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000
- Truckee, a sanctuary for runners, to host first-ever marathon this weekend
- North Tahoe PUD to work exclusively with Bay Area developer