Note from the editor: Take our online newspaper surveys
September 19, 2013
A good newspaper and website reflect the community they serve, and that’s one of our key missions at the Sierra Sun and North Lake Tahoe Bonanza. We’d like your help to ensure we fulfill it as effectively as possible.
Reader surveys for both newspapers went live online today. Both ask a range of questions involving the type of news you like reading most (and least), what you’d like to see more and less of, which columnists you prefer and which other news sources you view or visit, among other related and demographic questions.
Two people who take the survey will be chosen at random to win a great prize — a $100 gift certificate to Cottonwood Restaurant in Truckee for the Sun survey, and a $100 gift certificate to Austin’s Restaurant in Incline Village for the Bonanza.
All who take the surveys will help us formulate coverage plans to help serve you, the reader, both in print and on the web.
To participate, visit the following links:
The surveys are available for a limited time, so please take a little time soon to participate.
Thank you for reading. Any questions? Contact Sun Managing Editor Kevin MacMillan at email@example.com.
Trending In: Opinion
- Jim Porter: Noncompetition clauses illegal in California (opinion)
- Opinion: We all should respect the office of the president
- Jim Clark: Would ‘Klan laws’ be same for black bloc protest? (opinion)
- Opinion: Placer County can learn affordable housing lesson from Truckee
- Out of the Blue: Trump’s funny — cringe-worthy? — moments (opinion)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Foot or more of snow possible Friday; then more rain
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week
- It’s gonna be huge: Lake Tahoe ski resorts look to trump weather issues in time for busy Presidents Day weekend
- Tahoe-Truckee storms: May take months to determine true cost of damage
- Bet your ‘glasses’ – first-of-its-kind wine bar debuts in Incline Village