O’Neal – Leslie announce engagement to wed
June 27, 2012
TRUCKEE, Calif. – Deanna and Gary Toll along with John and Serena O’Neal are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Courtney Elizabeth O’Neal to Alex Morgan Leslie. Alex was born and raised in Truckee and is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Donald Leslie. Courtney was born in West Covina and has lived most of her life in Truckee. The impending nuptials are being planned for July 14 in Placer County, Calif. A honeymoon is scheduled for this fall in Kauai, Hawaii.
Alex proposed to Courtney several months ago. They met five years ago as high school students and committed to living a life together since then. They presently reside in Reno, Nev. Family and friends extend all the love that is possible to the engaged couple as they journey together through life. May their obstacles be a cruise!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Researchers discover three new toad species in Nevada’s Great Basin
- Truckee Donner Land Trust and Nature Conservancy secure another piece of the Sierra
- Former Truckee officer charged with multiple counts of assault
- Former Truckee Police officer pleads not guilty in excessive force case
- Clearly Tahoe offers new perspective of Lake Tahoe with clear kayaks