O’Neal – Leslie announce engagement to wed
June 27, 2012
TRUCKEE, Calif. – Deanna and Gary Toll along with John and Serena O’Neal are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Courtney Elizabeth O’Neal to Alex Morgan Leslie. Alex was born and raised in Truckee and is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Donald Leslie. Courtney was born in West Covina and has lived most of her life in Truckee. The impending nuptials are being planned for July 14 in Placer County, Calif. A honeymoon is scheduled for this fall in Kauai, Hawaii.
Alex proposed to Courtney several months ago. They met five years ago as high school students and committed to living a life together since then. They presently reside in Reno, Nev. Family and friends extend all the love that is possible to the engaged couple as they journey together through life. May their obstacles be a cruise!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Detwiler Fire Update: 70,000-acres burned; 45 structures destroyed in Mariposa County as fire pushes smoke into Tahoe Basin
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Rafting operations sidelined on Truckee River
- UPDATE: Missing teen last seen at Lake Tahoe beach found safe
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks