Opinion: Vote for Dent, Morris, Horan for IVGID Board
October 19, 2016
I strongly recommend you vote for Phil Horan (incumbent), Peter Morris and Mathew Dent (incumbent) for IVGID Trustee.
Electing Trustees who support a positive functioning IVGID and IVGID Trustee Board is critical with dealing with the many issues facing Incline Village. These three candidates take into account and balance the concerns of full and part time property owners, renters, local businesses and visitors.
Electing negative candidates or very inexperienced candidates who do not support the much improved IVGID management team and IVGID Trustee Board will result in more dysfunction and conflict in our community.
Hopefully, our community will remain positive and Phil Horan, Peter Morris, and Mathew Dent will be elected in the upcoming election.
Trending In: Opinion
- Jim Porter: 898 new laws for California in 2017 (opinion)
- League to Save Lake Tahoe: The road to a healthier lake (opinion)
- Opinion: Jim Clark’s ‘facts-be-damned’ approach in opeds concerning
- Opinion: Understanding the facts about immigration in America
- Jim Clark: With Russia, U.S. needs to work on trust (opinion)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Are you ready for round three of snow and wind?
- Tahoe power outages: Floriston, Tahoma areas back online (updated)
- Tahoe City woman, 43, killed after tree crushes Subaru (updated)
- Trio of Tahoe-Truckee ski companies stomping their claim in the Sierra
- Lake Tahoe weather: ‘It’s going to be crazy’ this weekend as region digs out