Opinion: Vote for Dent, Morris, Horan for IVGID Board
October 19, 2016
I strongly recommend you vote for Phil Horan (incumbent), Peter Morris and Mathew Dent (incumbent) for IVGID Trustee.
Electing Trustees who support a positive functioning IVGID and IVGID Trustee Board is critical with dealing with the many issues facing Incline Village. These three candidates take into account and balance the concerns of full and part time property owners, renters, local businesses and visitors.
Electing negative candidates or very inexperienced candidates who do not support the much improved IVGID management team and IVGID Trustee Board will result in more dysfunction and conflict in our community.
Hopefully, our community will remain positive and Phil Horan, Peter Morris, and Mathew Dent will be elected in the upcoming election.
Trending In: Opinion
- Out of the Blue: How far will loyalty to ‘Prima Donald’ stretch? (opinion)
- Mental Health Matters: Why do we believe in fake news, false facts? (opinion)
- Simply Taxes column: Beware … appraisal required
- TRPA Opinion: We can’t solve Lake Tahoe’s transit issues overnight
- Sen. Ted Gaines opinion: Sanctuary state a bad idea for California
- Lake Tahoe weather: Foot of snow possible at high elevations Friday
- What’s the story behind Truckee’s West River Street cottages?
- North Tahoe crime logs: Screwdriver-wielding man threatens retail shop staff
- Truckee Police Logs: 2 arrests in 2 days for meth possession
- Lake Tahoe weather: 10-20 inches of snow forecast by Wednesday up top