Opinion: Vote for Dent, Morris, Horan for IVGID Board
October 19, 2016
I strongly recommend you vote for Phil Horan (incumbent), Peter Morris and Mathew Dent (incumbent) for IVGID Trustee.
Electing Trustees who support a positive functioning IVGID and IVGID Trustee Board is critical with dealing with the many issues facing Incline Village. These three candidates take into account and balance the concerns of full and part time property owners, renters, local businesses and visitors.
Electing negative candidates or very inexperienced candidates who do not support the much improved IVGID management team and IVGID Trustee Board will result in more dysfunction and conflict in our community.
Hopefully, our community will remain positive and Phil Horan, Peter Morris, and Mathew Dent will be elected in the upcoming election.
Trending In: Opinion
- Out of the Blue: Is Hillary Clinton such a nasty woman? (opinion)
- Opinion: Vote against legalizing recreational marijuana in Nevada
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part two (opinion)
- Jim Clark: ‘Judge tosses suit threatening WC-1’ (opinion)
- Jennifer Montgomery: Vote ‘yes’ on Measure M (opinion)
- North Tahoe Mellow Fellow closes after property’s foreclosure
- Lake Tahoe resort to open ski-in, ski-out coworking space
- Truckee Police arrest 5 people in vehicle burglary, theft cases (updated)
- Squaw development: Little progress made on Attorney General’s concerns
- Lake Tahoe weather: More rain in forecast after recent 11 billion-gallon dump