Opinion: Vote for Dent, Morris, Horan for IVGID Board
October 19, 2016
I strongly recommend you vote for Phil Horan (incumbent), Peter Morris and Mathew Dent (incumbent) for IVGID Trustee.
Electing Trustees who support a positive functioning IVGID and IVGID Trustee Board is critical with dealing with the many issues facing Incline Village. These three candidates take into account and balance the concerns of full and part time property owners, renters, local businesses and visitors.
Electing negative candidates or very inexperienced candidates who do not support the much improved IVGID management team and IVGID Trustee Board will result in more dysfunction and conflict in our community.
Hopefully, our community will remain positive and Phil Horan, Peter Morris, and Mathew Dent will be elected in the upcoming election.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- UPDATE: 45,724-acre Mariposa County fire pushes smoke into Tahoe Basin
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Rafting operations sidelined on Truckee River
- UPDATE: Missing teen last seen at Lake Tahoe beach found safe
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks