High Altitude Fitness to host Father’s Day clinic
June 12, 2014
High Altitude Fitness Climbing Gym in Incline Village will hold a Father's Day climbing clinic on Saturday, June 14.
The clinic, which starts at 10 a.m. and ends at 1 p.m., will focus on the basics of climbing for fathers and children. High Altitude Fitness will offer belay classes to fathers who wish to learn, and also engage in some team-building activities. The importance of communication between climbing partners will be emphasized as well.
Cost is $60 per pair, with additional children and family members for $20 each. Moms are also welcome.
Space is limited. RSVP by June 10 to reserve a spot. Go to highaltitudefit.net for more information or to sign up.
Trending In: Sports
- The Made in Tahoe Festival will be hosted at Squaw Valley on May 27-28, and celebrates all things Tahoe
- 250-unit apartment complex changes hands
- How to safely cross the 72-mile ride around Lake Tahoe off your bucket list
- Locals’ guide to Memorial Day in Tahoe: A light-hearted take on escaping the hustle and bustle
- Resort occupancy drops for first time since 2011-12