High Altitude Fitness to host Father’s Day clinic
June 12, 2014
High Altitude Fitness Climbing Gym in Incline Village will hold a Father’s Day climbing clinic on Saturday, June 14.
The clinic, which starts at 10 a.m. and ends at 1 p.m., will focus on the basics of climbing for fathers and children. High Altitude Fitness will offer belay classes to fathers who wish to learn, and also engage in some team-building activities. The importance of communication between climbing partners will be emphasized as well.
Cost is $60 per pair, with additional children and family members for $20 each. Moms are also welcome.
Space is limited. RSVP by June 10 to reserve a spot. Go to highaltitudefit.net for more information or to sign up.
Trending In: Sports
- Explore Tahoe: From yoga to skiing, Feb. 18-16 winter mountain fest has it all
- Lake Tahoe backcountry skiing is skyrocketing in popularity — but is everyone prepared to make it out alive?
- Death Ride doesn’t live up to name
- Fat-bottom whirls: Try out a fat bike for a new form of Tahoe-Truckee snow fun
- Achieve Tahoe celebrates 50 years changing lives through passion for the outdoors
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week
- Lake Tahoe weather: Foot or more of snow possible Friday; then more rain
- It’s gonna be huge: Lake Tahoe ski resorts look to trump weather issues in time for busy Presidents Day weekend
- Tahoe-Truckee storms: May take months to determine true cost of damage
- Bet your ‘glasses’ – first-of-its-kind wine bar debuts in Incline Village