High Altitude Fitness to host Father’s Day clinic
June 12, 2014
High Altitude Fitness Climbing Gym in Incline Village will hold a Father's Day climbing clinic on Saturday, June 14.
The clinic, which starts at 10 a.m. and ends at 1 p.m., will focus on the basics of climbing for fathers and children. High Altitude Fitness will offer belay classes to fathers who wish to learn, and also engage in some team-building activities. The importance of communication between climbing partners will be emphasized as well.
Cost is $60 per pair, with additional children and family members for $20 each. Moms are also welcome.
Space is limited. RSVP by June 10 to reserve a spot. Go to highaltitudefit.net for more information or to sign up.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Impending storm prompts closure of Sierra passes
- Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows invests $4 million into snow safety
- Reno man killed in head-on crash northeast of Truckee on Interstate 80
- Nevada prison-raised sagebrush seedlings ready to be planted in burned areas
- First snowfall of autumn in Truckee; Squaw Valley receives 3 inches (time lapse cam)