North Tahoe soccer | Five girls make All-League
November 27, 2013
Northern Division III All-League girls soccer
Coach of the Year: Becki Bath, White Pine
Most Valuable Player: Vanessa Andrade, Incline, Soph.
Jenny Shepack, Whittell, Sr.
Kenya Maltase, Whittell, Soph.
Elise Nelson, Incline, Sr.
Ali Copsy, Whittell, Fresh.
Emily Pieper, North Tahoe, Sr.
Kassandra Luna, Incline, Fresh.
Jane Murdock, White Pine, Jr.
Kerrie Tonking, Incline, Sr.
Kami Abi-Nader, North Tahoe, Sr.
Skylar Smith, Whittell, Sr.
Angela Wood, North Tahoe, Sr.
Mikayla Renfroe, Pershing County, Fresh.
Bryn Anderson, North Tahoe, Soph.
Madison Collins, White Pine, Sr.
Caitlin May, Incline, Jr.
Jasmine Ruiz, West Wendover, Fresh.
Sabrina Trachsel, Whittell, Jr.
Michael Gardner, Whittell, Jr.
Maritza Gonzalez, Battle Mountain, Jr.
Misha Gehring, Incline, Sr.
Brittany Bennett, White Pine, Sr.
Amanda Allred, White Pine, Sr.
Tai Nui Brewster, White Pine, Jr.
Jazmine Bonilla, Yerington, Soph.
McKenna Edens, Battle Mountain, Sr.
Madison Idso, Whittell, Fresh.
Alondra Luna, Incline, Jr.
Briana Garcia, Pershing County, Jr.
Lisset Ruiz, West Wendover, Sr.
Allison Wright, North Tahoe, Soph.
Daria Sharon, Whittell, Soph.
Kimberly May, Incline, Jr.
Sarah Wright, Incline, Sr.
Three North Tahoe girls were voted to the Northern Division III All-League team, which was released during the regional championship tournament Nov. 8.
The awards were chosen by the Northern Division III coaches.
Becki Bath of White Pine was voted Coach of the Year, while Incline sophomore forward Vanessa Andrade was voted Most Valuable Player.
North Tahoe, Incline and Whittell each landed three players on the first team to lead the way.
For the Lakers, senior Emily Pieper was selected to the All-League first team along with senior teammates Kami Abi-Nader and Angela Wood.
North Tahoe sophomore Bryn Anderson was named to the All-League second team, while Allison Wright received honorable mention.
Trending In: Sports
- Explore Tahoe: From yoga to skiing, Feb. 18-16 winter mountain fest has it all
- Fat-bottom whirls: Try out a fat bike for a new form of Tahoe-Truckee snow fun
- Lake Tahoe backcountry skiing is skyrocketing in popularity — but is everyone prepared to make it out alive?
- Death Ride doesn’t live up to name
- Homecoming football preview: Damonte Ranch at Truckee
- It’s gonna be huge: Lake Tahoe ski resorts look to trump weather issues in time for busy Presidents Day weekend
- Lake Tahoe weather: Foot or more of snow possible Friday; then more rain
- Tahoe-Truckee storms: May take months to determine true cost of damage
- Bet your ‘glasses’ – first-of-its-kind wine bar debuts in Incline Village
- Lake Tahoe has seen 138.65 billion gallons of water since October