Peak Volleyball offering four summer camps
March 4, 2014
Peak Volleyball will hold four camps in Truckee and Tahoe City this summer and will feature a staff with extensive college experience.
The Peak Volleyball Camp in Tahoe City is scheduled for July 11-13 and is followed by the Donner Lake Beach Volleyball Camp at West End Beach from July 14-16, the Peak Performance Volleyball Camp in Tahoe City from July 18-20 and the Team Retreat Camp in Tahoe City from July 18-20.
The programs are designed to appropriately challenge girls ages 10-18 of all experience levels.
Coaches will work directly with each camp participant focusing on personal attention with warm-ups to music, skills training, fun game scenarios, HD video feedback on tablets and HDTV, power training with speed radar gun technology, team building, competitions, and more.
Both Tahoe City volleyball camps offer optional overnight dorms and meals, Friday night pizza pool party and Tahoe Treetop Adventure package at the Granlibakken Lodge.
College coaches scheduled to coach at the camps include Mike Welch, Kim Lester, Jamie Ivers, Lisa Griffiths, Rob Holley and Jody Garry.
The Lake Tahoe Peak Volleyball Camp July 11-13 in Tahoe City is for youth volleyball players of all levels from fifth through 12th grade. Registration is $235 and includes lunch on Saturday and Sunday, with an optional fee of $195 when selecting the dorm, meal and Tahoe Treetop Adventure plan.
The Donner Lake Beach Volleyball Camp highlights lakefront beach and grass volleyball courts and is for players of all levels in fifth through 12th grade. Registration is $225.
The camp July 18-20 in Tahoe City is the most advanced, fast-paced camp, bringing intensity to each training session for girls with high school or club experience. Registration is $235, which includes lunch on Saturday and Sunday, with an optional fee of $195 when selecting the dorm, meal and Tahoe Treetop Adventure plan.
The Lake Tahoe Team Retreat camp July 18-20 in Tahoe City is for high school teams looking for an experience to take them to the next level. It was designed with the goal of creating a championship atmosphere and culture within a team. Registration is $215 and includes lunch on Saturday and Sunday, with an optional fee of $195 when selecting the dorm, meal and Tahoe Treetop Adventure plan.
For information and to register in any of the Peak Volleyball Camps, go to http://www.PeakVolleyball.com, e-mail Mike@PeakVolleyball.com, or call 530-448-0519. Registration fees include a free shirt. Register for two camps and receive a $50 discount, or sign up for all three and save $100. Space is limited.
Trending In: Sports
- Truckee High baseball team goes 2-2 to start season
- Explore Tahoe: Reach new heights with a North Shore snowmobile tour
- North Tahoe varsity boys golf win first league tourney
- Squaw Valley World Cup: 20,000 fans joined hundreds of volunteers in celebration
- Travis Ganong, others marvel at Squaw Valley during World Cup weekend
- What’s the story behind Truckee’s West River Street cottages?
- Lake Tahoe weather: 10-20 inches of snow forecast by Wednesday up top
- After 15 years of missed reviews, Truckee assessing Martis Valley Quarry
- Truckee ski-snowboard company launches Kickstarter campaign to expand
- $180,000 raised at Truckee-Tahoe humane society event at The Ritz