Fire damages Tahoe restaurant at Raley’s shopping center
July 21, 2014
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — North Lake Tahoe fire crews are investigating a small blaze that damaged a restaurant building Wednesday evening, officials said.
The North Lake Tahoe Fire Protection District responded to a report of a commercial structure fire at 930 Tahoe Blvd., in the Raley’s shopping center, at about 7:50 p.m.
The fire was contained to the La Casona Restaurant unit on the center’s west side. The restaurant was closed at the time, as it’s currently being remodeled.
No one was hurt, and fire damage was minimal, according to NLTFPD.
Personnel with the North Tahoe Fire Protection District and Washoe County Sheriff’s Office provided aid Wednesday night.
NLTFPD crews are on site Thursday to monitor and mop up the area.
Trending In: NewsLocal
- Election 2016: Washoe school board Seat G candidates sound off
- Election 2016: Ten IVGID trustee candidates sound off on district issues
- Election 2016: Horan, Morris, Dent take IVGID primary; Krasner beats Guinasso
- Election 2016: 10 file for 3 IVGID seats; NV primary is June 14
- Election 2016: Marijuana ballot measure inflames passions in Nevada County
- Beth Howard leaving Northstar; search for new GM underway
- North Tahoe crime logs: ‘Slobbering’ man dislocates cop’s shoulder
- Jim Porter: Voting recommendations for November 8, part one (opinion)
- Pilot found dead in plane wreckage west of Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe skiing: Try these tips on how to train early and smart for winter sports