Placer supes to hear Squaw Valley project during Monday workshop
July 21, 2014
OLYMPIC VALLEY, Calif. — The Placer County Board of Supervisors will hold public workshop on the Village at Squaw Valley redevelopment project at 3 p.m. Monday at Base Camp, located in the existing Squaw Village.
The workshop will include a presentation by county staff and the project applicant. Squaw Valley Public Service District staff will also present an overview of its recently completed draft Water Supply Assessment to the board.
No action will be taken by the board on the project or draft WSA. It’s meant to be an informational meeting only.
Public comment will be allowed at the discretion of the board.
Visit thevillageatsquaw.com to learn more about the revised Squaw Valley village expansion plan.
Trending In: NewsLocal
- Election 2016: Washoe school board Seat G candidates sound off
- Election 2016: Ten IVGID trustee candidates sound off on district issues
- Election 2016: 10 file for 3 IVGID seats; NV primary is June 14
- Sierra history: Top 5 snowiest winters ever for the Truckee-Tahoe region
- Election 2016: Horan, Morris, Dent take IVGID primary; Krasner beats Guinasso
- Truckee Police arrest 5 people in vehicle burglary, theft cases (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: More rain in forecast after recent 11 billion-gallon dump
- Squaw development: Little progress made on Attorney General’s concerns
- Tahoe hiking: 6 must-see spots to enjoy autumn colors around the lake
- U.S. Ski Team’s Tim Jitloff, a Truckee native, talks life on and off the slopes