Placer supes to hear Squaw Valley project during Monday workshop
Ryan Summerlin July 21, 2014
OLYMPIC VALLEY, Calif. — The Placer County Board of Supervisors will hold public workshop on the Village at Squaw Valley redevelopment project at 3 p.m. Monday at Base Camp, located in the existing Squaw Village.
The workshop will include a presentation by county staff and the project applicant. Squaw Valley Public Service District staff will also present an overview of its recently completed draft Water Supply Assessment to the board.
No action will be taken by the board on the project or draft WSA. It’s meant to be an informational meeting only.
Public comment will be allowed at the discretion of the board.
Visit thevillageatsquaw.com to learn more about the revised Squaw Valley village expansion plan.
Trending In: NewsLocal
- Uber revving up service on both sides of Lake Tahoe; not everyone on board
- Tahoe Unleashed Dog Park opens to much community satisfaction
- Sierra history: Top 5 snowiest winters ever for the Truckee-Tahoe region
- Man, 51, dies after being trapped under ATV in Prosser Reservoir (updated)
- Truckee man hurt after truck plunges 175 feet off freeway into river (updated)
- Motorcycle gang member fatally shot on I-80 near Truckee
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- Truckee football ices Elko Indians, 39-0; marks 3rd straight shutout
- Tensions still high over Lake Tahoe bear management on Nevada side
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000