Truckee Police still searching for missing 60-year-old man
Ryan Summerlin April 30, 2014
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Police are still looking for the public’s help in locating a man who’s been missing for more than a month.
Duane Colin, 60, of Truckee, was reported missing by family members on March 28, and police have no leads on his whereabouts after checking his residence on the northwest end of Donner Lake, local hospitals and mental health facilities earlier this month.
“At the time he went missing, he was talking about wanting to contact the federal government, but no reason was given,” the Truckee Police Department said in a statement Tuesday. “He appeared to be in good physical health.”
According to previous reports, Colin’s vehicle was parked in his driveway and hasn’t moved since he was reported missing.
Colin is described as 5 feet 11 inches tall, 170 pounds, with greying brown hair and grey eyes. Anyone with information should contact TPD at 530-550-2320.
Trending In: NewsLocal
- Uber revving up service on both sides of Lake Tahoe; not everyone on board
- Sierra history: Top 5 snowiest winters ever for the Truckee-Tahoe region
- Nitro Circus star, Squaw Valley local Erik Roner dead after parachute accident near Lake Tahoe
- Election 2016: Ten IVGID trustee candidates sound off on district issues
- Tahoe snowfall already tops all of 2014-15 winter; provides economic boost