Truckee Police still searching for missing 60-year-old man
April 30, 2014
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Police are still looking for the public’s help in locating a man who’s been missing for more than a month.
Duane Colin, 60, of Truckee, was reported missing by family members on March 28, and police have no leads on his whereabouts after checking his residence on the northwest end of Donner Lake, local hospitals and mental health facilities earlier this month.
“At the time he went missing, he was talking about wanting to contact the federal government, but no reason was given,” the Truckee Police Department said in a statement Tuesday. “He appeared to be in good physical health.”
According to previous reports, Colin’s vehicle was parked in his driveway and hasn’t moved since he was reported missing.
Colin is described as 5 feet 11 inches tall, 170 pounds, with greying brown hair and grey eyes. Anyone with information should contact TPD at 530-550-2320.
Trending In: NewsLocal
- Election 2016: Ten IVGID trustee candidates sound off on district issues
- Election 2016: Washoe school board Seat G candidates sound off
- Election 2016: Horan, Morris, Dent take IVGID primary; Krasner beats Guinasso
- Election 2016: 10 file for 3 IVGID seats; NV primary is June 14
- Sierra history: Top 5 snowiest winters ever for the Truckee-Tahoe region
- Truckee Police arrest 5 people in vehicle burglary, theft cases (updated)
- Squaw development: Little progress made on Attorney General’s concerns
- North Tahoe Mellow Fellow closes after property’s foreclosure
- Lake Tahoe weather: More rain in forecast after recent 11 billion-gallon dump
- Lake Tahoe resort to open ski-in, ski-out coworking space