Truckee Tahoe Airport offers new website
Ryan Summerlin April 28, 2014
TRUCKEE, Calif. — In response to public feedback, Truckee Tahoe Airport District has launched a new website.
“With redesign, we were responding to the public, so they can find really rich and revenant content with ease,” said Hardy Bullock, director of aviation & community services at the Truckee Tahoe Airport.
Home page features include a weather report, noise report widget, webcam widget, recent news and upcoming events.
“The new website makes it easier for the community to understand what the airport does and who we are,” Kevin Smith, general manager of the airport, said in a statement. “Pilots can get weather and flight path information in one click.”
To learn more, visit truckeetahoeairport.com. For questions or comments, email Bullock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: NewsLocal
- Uber revving up service on both sides of Lake Tahoe; not everyone on board
- Sierra history: Top 5 snowiest winters ever for the Truckee-Tahoe region
- Nitro Circus star, Squaw Valley local Erik Roner dead after parachute accident near Lake Tahoe
- Election 2016: Ten IVGID trustee candidates sound off on district issues
- Tahoe snowfall already tops all of 2014-15 winter; provides economic boost