Tahoe real estate: Chase International names top agents of 2016
March 19, 2017
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Chase International recently recognized its top Lake Tahoe area agents of 2016.
Brent Johnson of the South Lake Tahoe office was named agent of the year. Johnson, a South Lake Tahoe native, sold $58.3 million in sales volume.
Paul Windt of the Zeyphr Cove office was named the top referral agent in the region, and South Lake Tahoe's Peter Erdody was recognized as top rookie.
Katrine Watson was the top listing agent (in volume) with more than $52 million in listings. Watson works out of the company's Tahoe City office.
In addition to being named agent of the year, Johnson's achievements made him the top listing agent in units, units sold, and volume sold, as well as top sales agent in both units and volume.
This article was provided by Chase International. Visit http://www.chaseinternational.com to learn more.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Real Estate
- South Lake Tahoe: Industry representative correctly identifies error in numbers
- Spring signals home improvement season in Lake Tahoe region
- Regional real estate: Reno-Tahoe housing in 2017 — what’s next?
- Hints for buyers searching for properties
- Reno-Tahoe real estate: Are we heading for another housing bubble?