Tahoe real estate: Chase International names top agents of 2016
March 19, 2017
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Chase International recently recognized its top Lake Tahoe area agents of 2016.
Brent Johnson of the South Lake Tahoe office was named agent of the year. Johnson, a South Lake Tahoe native, sold $58.3 million in sales volume.
Paul Windt of the Zeyphr Cove office was named the top referral agent in the region, and South Lake Tahoe's Peter Erdody was recognized as top rookie.
Katrine Watson was the top listing agent (in volume) with more than $52 million in listings. Watson works out of the company's Tahoe City office.
In addition to being named agent of the year, Johnson's achievements made him the top listing agent in units, units sold, and volume sold, as well as top sales agent in both units and volume.
This article was provided by Chase International. Visit http://www.chaseinternational.com to learn more.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Real Estate
- Incline Village real estate: What Lake Tahoe buyers are seeking this year
- Lake Tahoe real estate: Too much snow hurting luxury market?
- Regional real estate: Reno-Tahoe housing in 2017 — what’s next?
- Lake Tahoe Home: Treat your powder room with the respect it deserves
- Reno real estate: Who is moving here and what do we need to do to keep them?
- What’s the story behind Truckee’s West River Street cottages?
- Lake Tahoe weather: Foot of snow possible at high elevations Friday
- North Tahoe crime logs: Screwdriver-wielding man threatens retail shop staff
- Truckee Police Logs: 2 arrests in 2 days for meth possession
- Lake Tahoe weather: 10-20 inches of snow forecast by Wednesday up top