Tahoe real estate: Chase International names top agents of 2016
March 19, 2017
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Chase International recently recognized its top Lake Tahoe area agents of 2016.
Brent Johnson of the South Lake Tahoe office was named agent of the year. Johnson, a South Lake Tahoe native, sold $58.3 million in sales volume.
Paul Windt of the Zeyphr Cove office was named the top referral agent in the region, and South Lake Tahoe's Peter Erdody was recognized as top rookie.
Katrine Watson was the top listing agent (in volume) with more than $52 million in listings. Watson works out of the company's Tahoe City office.
In addition to being named agent of the year, Johnson's achievements made him the top listing agent in units, units sold, and volume sold, as well as top sales agent in both units and volume.
This article was provided by Chase International. Visit http://www.chaseinternational.com to learn more.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Real Estate
- Lake Tahoe home: Which native plants will thrive in your summer garden?
- Working with a local agent has benefits in Incline Village, Crystal Bay
- $100 million Edgewood Tahoe project aims to revitalize South Shore
- Regional real estate: Reno-Tahoe housing in 2017 — what’s next?
- Lake Tahoe Home: Things to know when buying property at Tahoe
- Bark beetle infestation continues to threaten Tahoe-Truckee forests
- Incline Flume Trail received $130K grant for improvements, and is now open to the public
- Waterman’s Landing in Carnelian Bay is an all-inclusive, human-powered watersport hub
- Tahoe City company brings gourmet dining to the wilderness
- Shortage of construction workers in Nevada County reaching critical levels