Tahoe real estate: Chase International names top agents of 2016
March 19, 2017
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Chase International recently recognized its top Lake Tahoe area agents of 2016.
Brent Johnson of the South Lake Tahoe office was named agent of the year. Johnson, a South Lake Tahoe native, sold $58.3 million in sales volume.
Paul Windt of the Zeyphr Cove office was named the top referral agent in the region, and South Lake Tahoe's Peter Erdody was recognized as top rookie.
Katrine Watson was the top listing agent (in volume) with more than $52 million in listings. Watson works out of the company's Tahoe City office.
In addition to being named agent of the year, Johnson's achievements made him the top listing agent in units, units sold, and volume sold, as well as top sales agent in both units and volume.
This article was provided by Chase International. Visit http://www.chaseinternational.com to learn more.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Real Estate
- The fate of Lake Tahoe’s Cal Neva is still being determined
- Lake Tahoe Home: Things to know when buying property at Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe home: Which native plants will thrive in your summer garden?
- Construction progresses on Tahoe Beach Club in South Shore
- Incline Village real estate: Random ramblings for the fall
- Reno man killed in head-on crash northeast of Truckee on Interstate 80
- Truckee couple to host fundraiser on Oct. 17 for Northern California fire victims
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- New company creates a way for skiers to wear snowboard boots with skis
- Public input sought on draft Truckee River Recreational Access Plan