7th annual Classic Car Stroll set for Friday in Tahoe City
June 16, 2015
TAHOE CITY, Calif. — The Kiwanis Club of North Lake Tahoe is presenting the seventh annual Classic Car Stroll this Friday in Tahoe City.
The Tahoe City Public Utility district's Parks and Recreation Department, the Tahoe City Downtown Association and North Lake Auto Parts are sponsoring the event, set for 6-8 p.m. in downtown.
Anyone interested in exhibiting their classic and vintage automobiles are encouraged to register for this event, which is free for participants and spectators.
Past events have featured muscle cars, hot rods, antiques, sports cars and other classics, according to the Kiwanis Club.
Parking along the north side of North Lake Boulevard in Tahoe City will be set aside for these vehicles.
North Lake Auto Parts will be awarding prizes in various categories.
Recommended Stories For You
For information on the event or to arrange participation, contact Dave Shelton of the Kiwanis Club at 530-583-3787 or email@example.com.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Tahoe Top 5: Where to spend New Year’s Eve
- Hot springs around Reno-Tahoe region offer warm respite from winter
- MTV acquires SnowGlobe Music Festival in South Lake Tahoe
- Your Tahoe Weekend: Celebrate Christmas weekend in Truckee, Tahoe
- VIDEO: Alpine coaster debuts at Tahoe’s Heavenly summer adventure park
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short
- Tahoe Mountain Club set to close in February
- Truckee, North Tahoe skiers dominate first race of high school season
- Vail Resorts gives $1.9M to Truckee, South Lake Tahoe nonprofits