7th annual Classic Car Stroll set for Friday in Tahoe City
June 16, 2015
TAHOE CITY, Calif. — The Kiwanis Club of North Lake Tahoe is presenting the seventh annual Classic Car Stroll this Friday in Tahoe City.
The Tahoe City Public Utility district's Parks and Recreation Department, the Tahoe City Downtown Association and North Lake Auto Parts are sponsoring the event, set for 6-8 p.m. in downtown.
Anyone interested in exhibiting their classic and vintage automobiles are encouraged to register for this event, which is free for participants and spectators.
Past events have featured muscle cars, hot rods, antiques, sports cars and other classics, according to the Kiwanis Club.
Parking along the north side of North Lake Boulevard in Tahoe City will be set aside for these vehicles.
North Lake Auto Parts will be awarding prizes in various categories.
Recommended Stories For You
For information on the event or to arrange participation, contact Dave Shelton of the Kiwanis Club at 530-583-3787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- VIDEO: Alpine coaster debuts at Tahoe’s Heavenly summer adventure park
- Explore Tahoe: Check out these 6 must-do hikes to Tahoe-area waterfalls
- Hot springs around Reno-Tahoe region offer warm respite from winter
- Ozomatli to headline Foam Fest at Squaw Valley
- Action Water Sports of Incline Village takes guests for a catamaran sailing experience out of Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort
- Two dead, one critically injured in Truckee airplane crash
- Carson City woman admits to fatal DUI at Lake Tahoe
- UPDATE: A second passenger dead, 1 in critical condition due to plane crash this morning (VIDEO)
- UPDATE: Body found in Truckee River near Hwy 267 bypass bridge
- Ferguson Fire in Yosemite filling Lake Tahoe Basin with smoke