Carnival returning this week to Truckee; all-you-can ride tickets $20
July 26, 2015
TRUCKEE, Calif. — The annual California Carnival will be held Wednesday, July 29, through Sunday, August 2, at the Truckee Regional Park Rodeo Parking lot off Highway 267.
Every year, the Truckee carnival features a Ferris wheel, fun house, giant slide, roller coaster and midway games. There are rides designed for the 2- to 4-year-old age group as well.
Hours are 4-10 p.m. Wednesday through Friday, and noon to 10 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Cost of a one-day voucher is $20 if purchased in advance, and it's good for your choice of an unlimited rides wristband, or 32 ride tickets on any day you choose. Buying vouchers on-site will cost $30.
Advance purchase vouchers are on sale at Safeway in Truckee, Tahoe's Connection for Families at 761 Northwood Blvd. in Incline Village, and The Potlatch at 930 Tahoe Blvd. in Incline Village.
Wednesday at the carnival is TCF Day, from 4-6 p.m. – stop by TCF's booth and enter the raffle to win a punch card at TCF.
Recommended Stories For You
Proceeds from the carnival benefit TCF, an Incline-based nonprofit that offers parenting education and early childhood development programs for families with infants and toddlers.
Contact TCF at 775-832-8230 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit tcfkids.org.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- VIDEO: Alpine coaster debuts at Tahoe’s Heavenly summer adventure park
- Explore Tahoe: Check out these 6 must-do hikes to Tahoe-area waterfalls
- Tahoe Magazine: Winter 2016-17 — read the digital edition here!
- Destination Lake Tahoe: Check out these 6 scenic spots you can access by bike
- Brand-new $9.2 million Truckee Aquatic Center to open Monday