Incline Village celebrates July 4th with parades, fireworks
July 6, 2015
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Not even overcast and occasional rain showers could dampen Incline Village's Fourth of July celebrations this past weekend.
The ninth annual Red, White and Tahoe Blue Festival included "Tahoe Salutes our Heroes" parade, veteran events, live music, and a parachute and rescue demonstration on Lake Tahoe.
The three-day celebration (July 2-4) in honor of America's independence concluded with a large firework display off of Incline Beach on July 4th.
Visit redwhitetahoeblue.org to learn more.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Valentine’s Day: Checking in on the Lake Tahoe online dating scene
- Brand-new $9.2 million Truckee Aquatic Center to open Monday
- Tahoe Top Five: Safety on the slopes paramount after epic storm
- Hot springs around Reno-Tahoe region offer warm respite from winter
- Kings Beach community celebrates Dia de los Muertos