Incline Village celebrates July 4th with parades, fireworks
July 6, 2015
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Not even overcast and occasional rain showers could dampen Incline Village's Fourth of July celebrations this past weekend.
The ninth annual Red, White and Tahoe Blue Festival included "Tahoe Salutes our Heroes" parade, veteran events, live music, and a parachute and rescue demonstration on Lake Tahoe.
The three-day celebration (July 2-4) in honor of America's independence concluded with a large firework display off of Incline Beach on July 4th.
Visit redwhitetahoeblue.org to learn more.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- VIDEO: Alpine coaster debuts at Tahoe’s Heavenly summer adventure park
- Explore Tahoe: Check out these 6 must-do hikes to Tahoe-area waterfalls
- Tahoe Magazine: Winter 2016-17 — read the digital edition here!
- Destination Lake Tahoe: Check out these 6 scenic spots you can access by bike
- Tahoe-Truckee music calendar
- UPDATE: Lanes now open on eastbound I-80 following truck retrieval
- Bicyclist dead after being struck by vehicle on State Route 89
- UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe PD asking for public’s help IDing suspect in deadly shooting
- Red White and Tahoe Blue organizers optimistic about salvaging July 4 fireworks in Incline Village after county denies permit