IVGID gearing for large July 4 Weekend beach crowds
May 26, 2016
With summer around the corner, the Incline Village General Improvement District is getting ready for Fourth of July weekend.
Residents are asked review the below important information regarding the beaches as you plan your holiday weekend:
Make sure your passes are valid: IVGID Beaches are restricted access to valid Beach Access IVGID Picture Pass holders and their guests. Stop by the Recreation Center or call 775-832-1310 to confirm the status of your IVGID Picture Passes or Punch Cards. Punch Cards expire May 31. Renew Punch Cards online: InclineRecreation.com.
Buy July 4 beach access tickets at the Recreation Center: We highly recommend you get Daily Beach Tickets for your guests prior to the holiday weekend to ensure your entry. Pre-purchase your tickets at the Parks & Recreation Counter prior to July 1 to avoid holiday pricing. Any unused tickets may be refunded anytime before October 31.
Holiday pricing will be in effect July 1-4 at all IVGID beaches: Adult (18+), $15; Child (6-17), $5; Children (0-5), Free; Boat Launching, $20; Picture Pass Holder, free.
No cash/credit card on July 4: In order to help improve traffic flow, improve safety and help prevent lines and crowds, there will be absolutely no cash/credit transactions at Incline or Ski Beach on the 4th of July. Purchase wristbands on July 4 at Aspen Grove or the Recreation Center. All forms of payment are accepted at these locations. Please note that IVGID Beaches will be staffed until 10 p.m. on Monday, July 4.
Recommended Stories For You
Take the shuttle: IVGID is again hosting a free Beach Shuttle, Saturdays and Sundays, June 25–August 14 (And Monday, July 4), 10:30 a.m.-6 p.m. with extended holiday hours for July 3-4 from 10:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. The shuttle schedule and route map are available at all the beach gates, Incline Recreation Center, or online at inclinerecreation.com (click on outdoor-recreation/ivgid-community-shuttle).
This article was provided by the Incline Village General Improvement District. Visit ivgid.org to learn more.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Your Tahoe Weekend: A fun-filled Super Bowl weekend
- Vietnam airman held captive nearly 8 years to be honored on Fourth of July
- Explore Tahoe: Check out these 6 must-do hikes to Tahoe-area waterfalls
- Hot springs around Reno-Tahoe region offer warm respite from winter
- Nando Parrado, one of 16 ‘Miracle in the Andes’ survivors, to present next month at Lake Tahoe
- Winter storm warning in effect for Truckee-Tahoe area
- Sun Snapshots: Northstar ice rink covered in snow
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- West End Coffee and Tap plans moving forward in Truckee
- Law Review: Supreme Court ruling on eviction after foreclosure