Sierra Snapshots: Bald eagle eyes Donner Lake
January 29, 2016
TAHOE-TRUCKEE, Calif. — Each week, the Sierra Sun publishes a handful of Sierra Snapshots images based on reader submissions of their photography of beautiful Tahoe-Truckee scenes.
Have a photo to share? Email a high resolution version (200 DPI or higher and at least 5 inches wide on the longest side) to email@example.com with information about what's going on in the photo, the full names of the people in it, and where and when it was taken, as well as who took the image.
Please submit individual photos. Photo collages, graphics and overly manipulated images will not be accepted.
Our community's images are part of what makes the Sierra Sun shine, so send us your images, and look for them to publish in print every Friday, and online each week.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Vietnam airman held captive nearly 8 years to be honored on Fourth of July
- Hot springs around Reno-Tahoe region offer warm respite from winter
- Your Tahoe Weekend: A fun-filled Super Bowl weekend
- Truckee Weekend: 10 things you can’t miss — Music at Moody’s; Crab and pasta feed
- Brand-new $9.2 million Truckee Aquatic Center to open Monday
- Update: Truckee police actively working case involving suspect with a firearm in Glenshire area
- Update: National Weather Service issues blizzard warning for Truckee-Tahoe area; chain controls in place on I-80
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- Cessna does tail-stand at Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe sells for $120 million