Sierra Snapshots: Beautiful Tahoe blue & summer beach fun (photo slideshow)
August 15, 2016
TAHOE-TRUCKEE, Calif. — Each week, the Sierra Sun publishes a handful of Sierra Snapshots images based on reader submissions of their photography of beautiful Tahoe-Truckee scenes.
Have a photo to share? Email a high resolution version (200 DPI or higher and at least 5 inches wide on the longest side) to email@example.com with information about what's going on in the photo, the full names of the people in it, and where and when it was taken, as well as who took the image.
Our community's images are part of what makes the Sierra Sun shine, so send us your images, and look for them to publish in print every Friday, and online each week.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Annual Brews, Jazz and Funk Fest returns to Squaw Valley this weekend
- Tahoe Top 5: Where to spend New Year’s Eve
- Explore Tahoe: Check out these 6 must-do hikes to Tahoe-area waterfalls
- VIDEO: Alpine coaster debuts at Tahoe’s Heavenly summer adventure park
- Truckee Weekend: 10 things you can’t miss — Music at Moody’s; Crab and pasta feed