Sierra Snapshots: Bill Boyle’s Cross & Desolation Wildness (photo slideshow)
August 9, 2016
TAHOE-TRUCKEE, Calif. — Each week, the Sierra Sun publishes a handful of Sierra Snapshots images based on reader submissions of their photography of beautiful Tahoe-Truckee scenes.
Have a photo to share? Email a high resolution version (200 DPI or higher and at least 5 inches wide on the longest side) to email@example.com with information about what's going on in the photo, the full names of the people in it, and where and when it was taken, as well as who took the image.
Our community's images are part of what makes the Sierra Sun shine, so send us your images, and look for them to publish in print every Friday, and online each week.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Tahoe Top 5: Where to spend New Year’s Eve
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe embraces the spirit of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- The last event of its kind, the Reno National Championship Air Races, returns with more jaw-dropping races on Sept. 13-17
- Truckee Weekend: 10 things you can’t miss — Music at Moody’s; Crab and pasta feed
- 10th anniversary of Red, White and Tahoe Blue delights visitors and locals
- Two arrested at Truckee Rite Aid on burglary, drug charges
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- William Mardison: Police officers’ association announces Truckee council endorsements
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: North Tahoe Public Utility District (VIDEO)