Sierra Snapshots: Bill Boyle’s Cross & Desolation Wildness (photo slideshow)
August 9, 2016
TAHOE-TRUCKEE, Calif. — Each week, the Sierra Sun publishes a handful of Sierra Snapshots images based on reader submissions of their photography of beautiful Tahoe-Truckee scenes.
Have a photo to share? Email a high resolution version (200 DPI or higher and at least 5 inches wide on the longest side) to firstname.lastname@example.org with information about what's going on in the photo, the full names of the people in it, and where and when it was taken, as well as who took the image.
Our community's images are part of what makes the Sierra Sun shine, so send us your images, and look for them to publish in print every Friday, and online each week.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Hot springs around Reno-Tahoe region offer warm respite from winter
- Truckee Weekend: 10 things you can’t miss — Music at Moody’s; Crab and pasta feed
- Vietnam airman held captive nearly 8 years to be honored on Fourth of July
- Explore Tahoe: Five must-do snowshoe hikes that offer fun, adventure
- Truckee’s holiday tree to shine on Nov. 17
- Packing a punch: Sierra snowpack gets big boost from season’s biggest storm (so far)
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- West End Coffee and Tap plans moving forward in Truckee
- Cessna does tail-stand at Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Update: Truckee police actively working case involving suspect with a firearm in Glenshire area