Sierra Snapshots: Mid-winter scenes from Truckee-Tahoe
February 15, 2016
TAHOE-TRUCKEE, Calif. — Each week, the Sierra Sun publishes a handful of Sierra Snapshots images based on reader submissions of their photography of beautiful Tahoe-Truckee scenes.
Have a photo to share? Email a high resolution version (200 DPI or higher and at least 5 inches wide on the longest side) to firstname.lastname@example.org with information about what's going on in the photo, the full names of the people in it, and where and when it was taken, as well as who took the image.
Please submit individual photos. Photo collages, graphics and overly manipulated images will not be accepted.
Our community's images are part of what makes the Sierra Sun shine, so send us your images, and look for them to publish in print every Friday, and online each week.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- VIDEO: Alpine coaster debuts at Tahoe’s Heavenly summer adventure park
- Tahoe Magazine: Winter 2016-17 — read the digital edition here!
- Carnival returning this week to Truckee; all-you-can ride tickets $20
- Ozomatli to headline Foam Fest at Squaw Valley
- Tahoe gigolo: Rob Schneider to host free screening of new Netflix show