Sierra Snapshots: Peaceful paddle on Lake Tahoe before the storm
February 19, 2016
TAHOE-TRUCKEE, Calif. — Each week, the Sierra Sun publishes a handful of Sierra Snapshots images based on reader submissions of their photography of beautiful Tahoe-Truckee scenes.
Have a photo to share? Email a high resolution version (200 DPI or higher and at least 5 inches wide on the longest side) to email@example.com with information about what's going on in the photo, the full names of the people in it, and where and when it was taken, as well as who took the image.
Please submit individual photos. Photo collages, graphics and overly manipulated images will not be accepted.
Our community's images are part of what makes the Sierra Sun shine, so send us your images, and look for them to publish in print every Friday, and online each week.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- MTV acquires SnowGlobe Music Festival in South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Top 5: Where to spend New Year’s Eve
- VIDEO: Alpine coaster debuts at Tahoe’s Heavenly summer adventure park
- Annual Brews, Jazz and Funk Fest returns to Squaw Valley this weekend
- Hot springs around Reno-Tahoe region offer warm respite from winter