Sierra Snapshots: Snowy scenes throughout Lake Tahoe, Truckee
January 20, 2016
TAHOE-TRUCKEE, Calif. — Each week, the Sierra Sun publishes a handful of Sierra Snapshots images based on reader submissions of their photography of beautiful Tahoe-Truckee scenes.
Have a photo to share? Email a high resolution version (200 DPI or higher and at least 5 inches wide on the longest side) to email@example.com with information about what's going on in the photo, the full names of the people in it, and where and when it was taken, as well as who took the image.
Please submit individual photos. Photo collages, graphics and overly manipulated images will not be accepted.
Our community's images are part of what makes the Sierra Sun shine, so send us your images, and look for them to publish in print every Friday, and online each week.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Your Tahoe Weekend: A fun-filled Super Bowl weekend
- North Lake Tahoe-Truckee is chock-full of family friendly events, activities for Fourth of July
- Explore Tahoe: Five must-do snowshoe hikes that offer fun, adventure
- Nando Parrado, one of 16 ‘Miracle in the Andes’ survivors, to present next month at Lake Tahoe
- VIDEO: Alpine coaster debuts at Tahoe’s Heavenly summer adventure park