Sierra Snapshots: When the moon hits your eye (photo slideshow)
June 27, 2016
TAHOE-TRUCKEE, Calif. — Each week, the Sierra Sun publishes a handful of Sierra Snapshots images based on reader submissions of their photography of beautiful Tahoe-Truckee scenes.
Have a photo to share? Email a high resolution version (200 DPI or higher and at least 5 inches wide on the longest side) to firstname.lastname@example.org with information about what's going on in the photo, the full names of the people in it, and where and when it was taken, as well as who took the image.
Please submit individual photos. Photo collages, graphics and overly manipulated images will not be accepted.
Our community's images are part of what makes the Sierra Sun shine, so send us your images, and look for them to publish in print every Friday, and online each week.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Truckee River Cohousing hosts Winter Bonfire
- ‘Fresh Tracks’ 5K Snowshoe Walk and Race coming Feb. 24
- Your Truckee Weekend — Top 10 you can’t miss: St. Patrick’s Day celebrations; photo walk
- Red, White and Tahoe Blue chairman Jim Smith resigns after 7 years
- World War II vet who shot down 16-plus enemy aircraft returning to Truckee airshow
- UPDATE: Officials: Shooting reported in Tahoe City
- Squaw sets February snowfall record (VIDEO)
- Squaw Valley couple launches YouTube channel featuring athletic exploits
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra