#TahoeSnaps: A boy and his dog, lake views and more (photo slideshow)
May 16, 2016
TAHOE-TRUCKEE, Calif. — Looking for stunning images of Lake Tahoe, Truckee and the Sierra Nevada?
Why look when you can take them yourself, and then have them published for thousands of others to see?
Each week, the Sierra Sun, in partnership with the Tahoe Daily Tribune, publishes a weekly photo slideshow of select images from our @TahoeSnaps account on Instagram.
All you have to do is use the hashtag #TahoeSnaps on Instagram — be sure to tag us for extra exposure — to see your photos in our print edition every Friday in the Sierra Sun, and online each week at SierraSun.com.
Join the fun today!
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Tahoe Top 5: Where to spend New Year’s Eve
- Truckee Weekend: 10 things you can’t miss — Music at Moody’s; Crab and pasta feed
- 10th anniversary of Red, White and Tahoe Blue delights visitors and locals
- Annual Brews, Jazz and Funk Fest returns to Squaw Valley this weekend
- Explore Tahoe: Five planets align for Sierra Nevada stargazers
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- Two arrested at Truckee Rite Aid on burglary, drug charges
- Now boarding: 5 candidates vie for Truckee Tahoe Airport Board (VIDEO)