#TahoeSnaps: Beach yoga, Lake Tahoe happy hour, lupine and more
June 11, 2016
TAHOE-TRUCKEE, Calif. — Looking for stunning images of Lake Tahoe, Truckee and the Sierra Nevada?
Why look when you can take them yourself, and then have them published for thousands of others to see?
Each week, the Sierra Sun, in partnership with the Tahoe Daily Tribune, publishes a weekly photo slideshow of select images from our @TahoeSnaps account on Instagram.
All you have to do is use the hashtag #TahoeSnaps on Instagram — be sure to tag us for extra exposure — to see your photos in our print edition every Friday in the Sierra Sun, and online each week at SierraSun.com.
Join the fun today!
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Tahoe Top 5: Where to spend New Year’s Eve
- Red, White and Tahoe Blue chairman Jim Smith resigns after 7 years
- Tahoe Magazine: Winter 2016-17 — read the digital edition here!
- Annual Brews, Jazz and Funk Fest returns to Squaw Valley this weekend
- North Lake Tahoe Digitization Day to highlight historical photographs
- Work to be done: Nevada County economic model is unsustainable
- Truckee Town Council race too tight to call
- Churchill County defeats Truckee for 3A state championship (GALLERY)
- Council approval moves Grocery Outlet project forward in Truckee
- Truckee Town Council moves forward with McIver Dairy restoration