#TahoeSnaps: Canine fun, MTB, Lake Tahoe love and more
May 30, 2016
TAHOE-TRUCKEE, Calif. — Looking for stunning images of Lake Tahoe, Truckee and the Sierra Nevada?
Why look when you can take them yourself, and then have them published for thousands of others to see?
Each week, the Sierra Sun, in partnership with the Tahoe Daily Tribune, publishes a weekly photo slideshow of select images from our @TahoeSnaps account on Instagram.
All you have to do is use the hashtag #TahoeSnaps on Instagram — be sure to tag us for extra exposure — to see your photos in our print edition every Friday in the Sierra Sun, and online each week at SierraSun.com.
Join the fun today!
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Your Tahoe Weekend: A fun-filled Super Bowl weekend
- Vietnam airman held captive nearly 8 years to be honored on Fourth of July
- Explore Tahoe: Check out these 6 must-do hikes to Tahoe-area waterfalls
- Nando Parrado, one of 16 ‘Miracle in the Andes’ survivors, to present next month at Lake Tahoe
- VIDEO: Alpine coaster debuts at Tahoe’s Heavenly summer adventure park
- Winter storm warning in effect for Truckee-Tahoe area
- Sun Snapshots: Northstar ice rink covered in snow
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- West End Coffee and Tap plans moving forward in Truckee
- Sugar Bowl athletes put freeride skills on display in season opener