#TahoeSnaps: Change of seasons in the Sierra Nevada (photo slideshow)
May 9, 2016
TAHOE-TRUCKEE, Calif. — Looking for stunning images of Lake Tahoe, Truckee and the Sierra Nevada?
Why look when you can take them yourself, and then have them published for thousands of others to see?
Each week, the Sierra Sun, in partnership with the Tahoe Daily Tribune, publishes a weekly photo slideshow of select images from our @TahoeSnaps account on Instagram.
All you have to do is use the hashtag #TahoeSnaps on Instagram — be sure to tag us for extra exposure — to see your photos in our print edition every Saturday in the Tribune, and online each week at SierraSun.com.
Join the fun today!
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Sun Snapshots: Northstar ice rink covered in snow
- Old Trestle launches Truckee’s first distillery in 100 years
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- Winter storm warning in effect for Truckee-Tahoe area
- News Briefs: South Lake Tahoe man accused of killing roommate with piece of firewood