Truckee Senior Fashion Show hits the catwalk May 19
May 16, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Truckee High School Senior Fashion Show will be held at the Truckee Community Recreation Center on May 19. Doors open at 5 p.m., show starts at 6 p.m. The Fashion Show is a fundraiser for Project Graduation — Safe & Sober grad night — for all Truckee High seniors. The students get taken on a surprise trip that lasts all night.
Truckee High School seniors Adam Morgan, Colten Roderigue, Miranda Van Enoo, Emily Swietanski, Ryley Jonas, Nichole Riofrio and Lorena De Michelli will model for Closet Cowgirl in the 2013 Truckee High Senior Fashion Show.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Your Truckee Weekend — Top 10 you can’t miss: St. Patrick’s Day celebrations; photo walk
- Tahoe Magazine: Winter 2016-17 — read the digital edition here!
- Brand-new $9.2 million Truckee Aquatic Center to open Monday
- Valentine’s Day: Checking in on the Lake Tahoe online dating scene
- 50 years of St. Patrick’s: A long history of community service
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Northstar California General Manager Nadia Guerriero on the move