Brett Dennen’s 2nd Annual Lift Series stops at Crystal Bay Casino
January 5, 2018
Singer-songwriter Brett Dennen began a Western United States tradition in 2017 with his first-ever Lift Series, in which he spends a day skiing the slopes in mountain towns and performs his original sound later the same night.
Now in his second year, he launches his 2018 Lift Series with a gig on North Shore this Saturday.
“Last year was a success and I am continuing to build on the brand of music, skiing, community and environmental activism,” Dennen states on his website.
Why did he pursue this?
“I love mountain towns, mountain people, ski people and people who love nature, and this tour is a celebration of all of it. I’ve partnered with Protect Our Winters, who are building a movement against climate change. Together, with participating resorts and in collaboration with Alps and Meters, we will provide events and opportunities to take action,” he continues.
On his tour, Dennen will perform solo and acoustically, which he considers a “unique and fulfulling way” to bring music to audiences.
Recommended Stories For You
Dennen takes the stage at Crystal Bay Casino on Saturday, Jan. 6, at 9 p.m. The gig is open to guests at least 21 years of age.
Tickets are available for $27 in advance and $30 on the day of the show. Unlike other CBC performances, Dennen’s concert is a seated show with limited tickets. Visit http://www.crystalbaycasino.com to book your spot before it sells out!
Crystal Bay Casino is found at 14 NV 28 on Tahoe’s North Shore.
— Lake Tahoe Action
Trending In: Entertainment
- Slightly Stoopid added to 2018 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
- Theory of a Deadman rocks Harrah’s Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Top 5: Lake Tahoe and Reno resorts offer special Valentine’s Day menus
- Birders, don’t despair: Winter birds are here at Lake Tahoe
- V&T Railroad Polar Express takes passengers on a journey to the North Pole (video)
- Interstate 80 traffic backed up for miles because of snowstorm, road conditions
- California tax law woes mean Northern Nevada luxury spending is on the rise
- Truckee Planning Commission to review Grocery Outlet modification plan
- Update: Chain restrictions have been lifted for vehicles on I-80; trucks must carry chains
- Update: Chains required on I-80 from Nyack Road to the Nevada state line; westbound vehicles being turned at Donner Lake Interchange, Truckee due to spinouts