Flying U Extreme Rodeo entertains crowd at Nevada County Fair
August 11, 2017
Fairgoing folks filled the grandstands of the Nevada County Fair for high-flying, opening night entertainment Wednesday night, Aug. 9.
Cowboys competed in bull and bronco riding, while the cowgirls rounded the barrels in the barrel racing time trials.
Flying U Extreme Rodeo’s motocross riders wowed the crowds with their high-flying, two-wheeled acrobatics to close out the show.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Vote for Best Of North Lake Tahoe & Truckee
- 26th annual Donner Party Hike: Spectacular Sierra Nevada scenery combined with fascinating history
- And the winners are: Results of 33rd annual Lake Tahoe Autumn Food & Wine Festival released
- 10 things to do in Truckee this weekend: Beer and German food; Dog races; Snowshoe tours
- Top 10 picks for ‘Your Tahoe Weekend’